Not Enough Mike Stories So Here's One

The Sleepover

“Go! Go! Go!” I call excitedly from the observation deck of the city pool. Maddy was competing the in end of semester race. “Yeah!” I yell as she comes in second. I regain composure of being a civilized human being and sit down. All the kids climb out of the pool, after grabbing her towel Maddy comes up to me after she picks up her winners ribbon from the judges table.

“So close!” she exclaims, “If only I was a second faster I could’ve been first.”
“Well you came in second, that’s still awesome.”

“Maddy!” someone calls from behind us, we both turn around to see Stella walking toward us. My mind splits for a second and I look in every direction for Mike. “Do you want to come over and watch movies?”
“Mom, can I?” Maddy asks eagerly.
“Yeah, sure.” I say absently, “Where’s your Dad?”
“He’s busy today; he has to take care of stuff with his café.” Stella gibbers. I nod remembering the faint conversation we had where Mike told me he owned a café just outside of Oakland. Then it hits me, Maddy would be going over to Stella’s mother’s house, Mike’s ex. I get a little nervous at that thought, I mean Mike told me they were on good terms but that could mean they stopped throwing plates at each other.

A woman comes up to us and puts her hand on Stella’s shoulder.
“You must be Jade.” She says in a friendly tone.
“Yeah, and you must be Anastasia.” I say hoping to make a good impression. “So, Stella told you about me.”
“Well actually Mike did.” She laughs to herself, “You look like you’re feeling awkward.”
“Just a little.” I laugh, “I’m not sure how good of terms you are with Mike.”
“How’s this, when I got remarried he came to the wedding.” She smiles sweetly, “Now back to the girls, we just rented John Tucker Must Die.”
“Well it’s no problem.” I nod, “I have a few errands to run this afternoon anyway.”
“Alright, well come along girls.”

Later that week just as I fold the last of the laundry the phone starts to ring.
“I’ll get it!” Maddy calls from the kitchen, she was closer anyway. She murmurs quietly on the phone then, “Mom! Stella’s asked me over for a sleepover tonight.”
“It’s Friday, right?” I ask, I’m so disorganized sometimes. Madison nods enthusiastically, “Yeah sure, just let me talk to Anastasia.” She rolls her eyes and brings the phone over to me.

“Hello?”
“Hey babe.” It wasn’t Anastasia that’s for sure, it was in fact Mike.
“Mike, you startled me.” I laugh, “I thought it was going to be Ana.” He laughs hard.
“You sound disappointed.” He says calming down a little, “So do you think I can con you into sleeping over too?”
“Well I don’t know.” I tease, I make sure Maddy is out of ear shot, “where, oh where could I sleep?”
“You can share my bed.” He laughs, “I’ll protect you from the monsters in the closet and other things that go bump in the night.”
“Won’t we be what’s going bump in the night?” I chuckle.
“Oh right. So what do you say?”
“I say you’re a bit of a perv and I hope your walls are sound proof.” With that I hang up the phone, being a tease can be so much fun.

“Look I’m all ready for the sleepover!” Maddy says proudly as she dumps her knapsack on the sofa.
“I guess I should grab my stuff too.” I say heading into my room.
“What?!” Maddy gasps as I toss a clean shirt and panties into my purse. “You’re staying over too?”
“Yeah, Mike invited me too.” I joke as I stick my tongue out at her. I go into the washroom and grab my toothbrush and anti-persprint.
“Oh god! You two are gonna . . . gah!”
“Aren’t you presumptuous.” I laugh. She rolls her eyes.
“Then why aren’t you taking pajamas?” she crosses her arms.
“Because,” I laugh, “I’ll sleep in one of Mike’s shirts.” She cocks an eyebrow, “Sexier that way.” I joke.
“Can we just go now?” I toss my eyeliner into my bag before zipping it up.
“Sure.”

“Got any gum?” Maddy asks during the car ride over to Mike’s.
“Check my purse.” She reaches into the back seat and grabs my purse and starts digging through it.
“Oh god!” she exclaims, “Is this what I think it is?” I glance over at her to see she’s holding a square plastic packet, I squint and realize it’s only a moist towlette.
“If you mean moist towlette then yes.” I say going back to keeping my eyes on the road. She reads the label then laughs.
“My bad.” I’m relieved because I actually do have a couple of condoms in there and the last thing I want is Maddy thinking I’m some sort of sex crazed maniac. She’d use it against me when she turns sixteen.

We get to Mike’s house and Stella opens the door before we even make it to the steps.
“Hey Maddy!” she says happily. Maddy runs through the door and the two disappear from sight. I let myself into the house just as Mike is walking to the door to meet me.

“Hey.” He says wrapping his arms around me. Seeing as the girls are long gone we kiss passionately for a couple of minutes, “So how was your day?”
“Same old, same old.” I say casually as we head into the living room. Mike turns on the light on the side table seeing as its dark outside.
“I was thinking we could watch a movie or something.” Mike says casually.
“Yeah.” I say smiling as I sit on the couch, “Which movie?”
“I dunno.” He laughs, “What are you in the mood for?” I glance over the shelf of movies and see Batman Forever, I happen to remember that movie has a lot of pointless dialogue we can easily get distracted with.
“How about Batman Forever.”
“Have a thing for guys in fitted rubber suits.” We both laugh, “cause I have one.”
“Nah, I’m good.”

Mike pops the DVD into the player before sitting snuggled against me. His living room is cozy, either that or his arms around me make everything feel good. A few minutes into the movie a sea of giggles is heard coming down the stairs.
“What are you two up to?” Mike calls.
“We’re getting popcorn!” Stella calls.
“We’re playing The Mall Madness Game.” Maddy adds in.
“Remember lights out at eleven, I don’t want you to be passing out with fatigue tomorrow.”
“Yeah, yeah.” The girls chant. The microwave dings and the two girls head back up to Stella’s room.

Mike and I stay cuddled up on the couch watching the 90s classic, kissing during the boring parts. I open my eyes and realize I’ve fallen asleep because everything is silent and the TV screen has gone blue and the time on the VCR says 12:13. I carefully maneuver myself to face Mike who’s asleep. I kiss his soft lips and his eyes open. He smiles as he starts kissing me in return.

I move so that I’m straddling him. He holds onto my hips, his hands move down to my ass as I suck on his neck. I start to rock on him carefully and smoothly as his hands make their way up the front of my shirt. He unhooks my bra and starts feeling me up as I start pulling his shirt off. We roll onto the floor so he’s now rocking on me. Our chests heave against each other for a while before he holds himself over me.
“We should go upstairs.” At first I’m slightly upset but I realize the girls could just come down at any moment, or if we were to fall asleep down here they would be sort of traumatized. I nod and he stands up holding out his hand for me.

We only get to the stairs before we start going at each other again. Pressed against the wall I wrap a leg around Mike and he rubs my thigh enticing my senses. I push him with my lips up the stairs; hopefully we weren’t making too much noise. We finally make our way to Mike’s room and as soon as the door clicked shut all hell broke loose. Our clothes were flying off our bodies and we were groping and heaving before our bodies even touched the surface of the mattress.

I wake up bit I keep my eyes closed knowing the sunlight on the other side of my eyelids. I can’t help but daydream about waking up in Mike’s bed everyday, Maddy having a sister, a father figure a sort of whole happy family. Then I realize what a dweeb I’m being, Mike and have only been going out a little less than a month and I’m already fantasizing a whole life. I mentally slap myself out of my daydream and open my eyes. I stretch out my arms and find I’m alone in bed. I sit up and see Mike sitting at the desk by the window typing on his lap top.
“Morning.” I say softly as I slink out of bed and pull on panties and my t-shirt. I go over to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders.
“Morning.” He turns to kiss me.
“What are you up to?”
“Myspace.” He laughs as he shuts down his computer, “I guess you can say its work.”