Status: Alive and kicking.

The Riddle (The Story of Edward Craig)

The Second Answer

Dave and Matt woke up to the sounds of the smells and sounds of coffee, and to Craig's hands pounding on the keyboard.

"You really have to get those anger management seminars your sister's talking about," said Dave.

Craig continued banging and pounding along. " I know who it is."

"Who's who is?"
"The guy in the second part of the riddle. It's John Wilkes Booth, that guy who assassinated Linc."

"Well it's obvious, isn't it? 'The actor and the enemy'? Booth was an actor turned enemy of the government. It's that simple."

"I was going to say great work, but I think you didn't do any work."
"Yeah I was busy doing Facebook rather than further prove my winning theory."
"Don't use rather, further and prove along with theory. You sound like a nerd."
"Shut up."

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Yes, Amy?" A sleepless-looking Amy emerges from the door.

"Um, did Dave take his breakfast already?"
"And since when did you care about Da--"
"Since forever."

"And by forever, you mean last night, right?"

"Hmm, maybe."

"Only Dave?" There was a funny-looking surprised look in Matt's eyes.

"Well..." Silence follows.

"Okay, okay, I get it, after 9 hours of sweet-talking and making myself cute in front of you, my plans fail. I get it, I understand." The stuttering Amy tried to apologize.

"No really, it's alright."

"Well, Amy, why don't you escort these two hungry gentlemen to a bowl of cereal each, seeing that you didn't cook."

"Sure." The two boys ran to Amy's arms, one for each, looking more hungry for Amy rather than for breakfast.

"Take care, Amy." Then Craig points to the two infatuated men. "DON'T do what you're thinking of doing downstairs, understand?"

He then turns to the monitor just as the three move along. He begins posting answers in the thread the riddle was in.

The first's Abe Lincoln, and the second's John Wilkes Booth. The third's kinda hard, but I'll work on it. Good riddle, kills time really really well. Cheerio.

- craggy_ed14


And on that post, he continues on the last part of the riddle.
♠ ♠ ♠
My apologies and sweet regards to all the "Matts" out there. Don't worry, you'll get your own soon.