Status: Alive and kicking.

The Riddle (The Story of Edward Craig)

The Plan Unfolds

To clear his mind of pressure and heat, he turns on the TV.

"...bridges near the coast and on major rivers start to close today as weather forecasters from all around the country are predicting a massive series of storms and hurricanes to hit the coast. Most say that global warming may have cau--"

"...a 32-year-old professor in Harvard was found dead early this morning in his vacation home in Kansas. Mr. David Cross was known to have no quarrel with anyone except his mother-in-law, who allegedly visited him last night, and neighbors were said to have heard them shouting at each other about Mr. Cross' dead mistre--"

"...the nun who was found dead almost a week ago, and was found guilty of the charges and sentenced--"

He was sick of all these "breaking news" popping out on his ONLY TV time.

Little did he know that his country was in for a hard, hot ride. He was oblivious to all of this. In fact, all of them were.

Only the writers knew of the plot.

Churches all around the country sensed the oncoming danger, and the religious prayed fervently for peace. They died one by one.

"...Indian missionary was found dead in a bathroom in the port of--"

"...world is praying for peace as terrorists seem to have an eye for the religious in Ame--"

Professors, detectives and bright men study and guess the cause of these things happening around them. Some got it right, some did not. Nevertheless, they all started to die one by one.

People all around the world were dying. Important people. And Craig wasn't seeing it. He didn't care.

"...Chief Minister of Delhi Sahib Singh Verma was found dead in what appears to be a car accide--"

He turned off the TV and went back to the computer. He was feeling hopeless as he was the only one commenting on the riddle on the Internet. It seemed that he and his friends were the only one answering the riddle.

In fact, they were the only ones answering the riddle.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided that every chapter that was a multiple of 8, I would thank my readers and subscribers, so, THANKS READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!! Especially that girl by the name of rumblerawr. ^^ Peace out to you too.

For the others, please do comment if you have suggestions, grievances and the like. Thanks again.