Status: Completed.

Unloved.

1/1

She walked down the river looking for a place to sit. She never really had any friends and just wanted to be alone for a while and be away from her abusive drunk parents. They never understood that the reason that she cut herself was the stress from her parents and them beating her when she did something wrong.

She found the perfect spot by the river where the sand met the river. She didnt expect anyone to come and follow her there. She didn’t think anyone would want to even be by her.

At school she was always avoided like she was a disease. She never understood why but she just went with it. They always called her names and made fun of her for cutting herself. the preppy girls would always laugh at her when she would wear baggy pants and a t-shirt. She always thought that they hated her.

She was wrong.

They were jealous of her natural looks, and she didn’t have to look nice to be beautiful. All of the guys were after her, the guys always looked at her with lust filled eyes. Wanting to get her in their beds.

She never thought she was beautiful. She was jealous of the preppy girls that had all of the looks and all of the guys. She wanted to be loved and cherished. She wanted to be happy with life. She never was.

She always thought she didn’t belong in the world. Like she was invisible. The kids at school never noticed her, her parents were abusive, and she didn’t have any friends. Miserable is what you would call it.

She hated her life and everyone in it. They didn’t understand why she cut herself. They didn’t understand why she didn’t want to be popular. They didn’t understand her.

That was why she planned on leaving this world. So no one would have to deal with her. No one would miss her. She wanted to be free.

She held the gun to her right temple.

“Goodbye world.” she said as she pulled the trigger and was embraced in darkness.

**

Amelia was found early at four in the morning, dead, next to the Ohio River. An old man found her laying in a pool of blood soaked up by the sand on his morning walk. The investigators concluded that she had committed suicide. Her parents didn't care about her missing and didn't even notice her gone. It turned out that they were drunk and they started swinging at the officers. No one knows the reason why.

Except one person who tried to be her friend. The only person who tried to be her friend. She didn’t want to have anything to do with them. She was scared that they would hurt her. He loved her. He wanted to get to know her. She blocked him out of her life before he got the chance to talk to her.

He walked away slowly tears streaming down his face wondering why she did this to herself and wondering if he could have stopped it. "Goodbye Amelia. I'll miss you." He missed her with all of his heart. And he would never forget his dear Amelia who killed herself. His dear Amelia, whom he loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :)