Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

Lucy gets in trouble.

I sigh glaring at the clocking hoping it will get scared and magically ring. But as always there's no luck for me. I always have no luck, I've never had a normal family, mine prays to the lord, so freaking Christian fixated, and that leads me to the point where I have no friends, and never felt what real crush or love is like. I'm 16 years old and I've never had a boyfriend before. I'm gonna die a virgin. My life is so sad, going to school is hell. Nobody likes me at all, I get mistreated everyday, I wish I could just crawl down in a hole and live the rest of my life there. Nobody would care anyway.

The bell finally rings and I sit up smiling, finally I can go home and hide in my room till tomorrow. I pack my stuff down in my bag and grab my book walking out of the classroom, a couple of girls is snickering as I walk down the hall. I've learned to ignore what they whisper to each about me. Going to school is not important for me, well, in some point they is. I wanna do something with my life not be like my parents.

I put my books in my locker closing it, then heads out of the school taking out my notebook and starts reading what I've written down in it. I'm so fixated of my notebook that I doesn't see the football guys following me. I turn down the road away from the school and walks through the park as I normally do, at this time there's nearly no one there, everybody is at work or doing something else. No one cares to enjoy the beautiful nature out here.

“hey freak!” somebody yells at me. I look up to see it's some football jerks from the school, and they're following me. I gulps looking down at my notebook again and starts walking faster, I can hear them walking faster too.

“get her Bren!” one of them yells to an other. I wimps then starts running through the empty park. But sadly any football jerk can run me down since I'm horrible at sport. A strong hand grab me around my arm pulling me to a stop. I gulps looking up at the guy who is named Bren. He smirks down at me.

“let go of me!” I tries, fighting to get lose but it's not working. He just laughs and then pushes me down on the floor. I groans out in pain as the other gets to us.

“look at her, the freak is so weak.” Bren teases. I shakes my head then tries to get up but another guy just pushes me down again.

“let's have some fun!” one of the guys smirks bending down over me then sits on my stomach. I gasps trying harder to get lose, what are they up to?!
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, okay this is a new story, I hope you like it (: