Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

can we talk?

I look at myself in the wedding dress that at least I get to chose. It fits my small body so perfectly it hurts. I roll my eyes then gets down from the stand looking at my mom. She smiles slightly getting tears in her eyes.

“that dress, is perfect!” she exclaim. I sigh slightly looking down. I haven't talked to Ed ever since before I found out I was pregnant. I have no idea how he feel about this what so ever. But I know he must be terrified about him getting married to a minor, let alone, a minor pregnant with his child. Yeah, I would be scared if I was in his place.

I walk into the dressing room then gets the wedding dress off, getting my own clothes on. I walk out to my mom with the dress then throws it to her walking over to the door waiting for her to pay. She sigh and pays for the dress then walks over to me, then we walks out of the store.

“Can't you at least try to seem happy about it all dear?” my mom ask. I look at her like she was on drugs. She must be crazy to think that I would even be a little happy to be married as a 16 years old.

“no I won't even try.” I tell her flatly. She sigh and we walks down to a small café nearby. We sits down and my mom orders a strong coffee while I order a hot chocolate. I've heard coffee is bad for the baby so yeah, I've stopped on it. I do care for this child, I'm just not so thrilled with the position it has put me in.

“now we only need to find out the flower decoration and the bridesmaids dresses then we're done!” my mom happily explains me. My attention thought is at the window, looking at people outside trying to figure out their life's. How did they handle their life when they were at my age?

My mom sigh then looks up behind me gulping slightly. I look at her out of my eye conor then turns my head fully to look at her properly. Her face looks like she've seen something really strange or bad.

“what's wrong?” I ask her. She points behind me and I turn my head around. Guess who it is, if it isn't Mr. Edward Minton himself. He looks at me gulping then looks at my mother nodding a hello.

“Mrs Nilson, can I please speak to your daughter.. privately?” he asks. My eyes gets wide. He just can't be serious? What does he want to talk about, omg, I'm gonna die of slight embarrassment. Mu mom nods slightly then gets up giving me a weak smile before walking out of the café. Gee, thanks mom.

Ed sigh then sits down at my mom's place above me looking at me. I turn my eyes to the table not wanting to look at him. I hear him sigh heavily.

“Lucy, please look at me.” I force my eyes to meet his. His gaze looks so confused, so.. loving? No maybe he's just scared.. that's it!

“we haven't talked in ages” I sigh as those words gets out of his mouth. He's so true we haven't talked in a long time, but time has changed. I look at him trying my best to hide my emotion.

“what do you want?” I ask him flatly. Okay, maybe I'm being a little bitchy, but he could have fought back against my dad. He sigh again.

“you're my fiancé, I have the right to talk with you, besides I want to tell you why I agreed to what you dad said that day he came to me after finding out you were pregnant.” he tells me. I sigh putting my elbow on the table then my head in my hands looking at him.

“tell me then why? Did he treat you with a gun or something?” I ask him with a hint of sarcasm, he shakes his head looking at me.

“no, it's because, I love you a lot Lucy. And I wanna be in you and the baby's life, I want to grow old with you.” I look at him with no emotions, then I get up looking at him.

“I love you to, but you're not the one I want to get old with!” then I walks out of the place.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! a long CH again
*bows for crowd*
coment for next CH xD