Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

you always are.

“God-damn it Ed, your douchebag! Take your god-damn phone!” I yell frustrated at the phone. Me and Ed has been married and lived together for 5 months now, and I have to say it's getting complicated. In the beginning I was okay with him always running down to his band, 'Coz I get it, they're a band and they're just starting to get famous and stuff. But now it's annoying me, 'Coz he doesn't come to all the appointments about the baby. And that's what means the most for me.

I sigh then calls him again, waiting for him to hopefully. I sigh when I hear the wellknown sound of a phone being taken.

hey babe” Ed's say in a sweet voice. I groans not falling for that.

“Ed, do you know what time it is?!” I roar at him.

Uh, 16:30PM.” he answers with a sigh.

“which means?” I ask him. There's silent on the line.

Oh god, we have an appointment at the doctor soon! Right?” he asks. I scowls, that son of a bastard forgot it completely.

“WRONG! He had it a fucking hour ago!” I yell at him, “and you know damn well I fucking don't have a car, you where supposed to drive me down there!!” I add.

babe please..” he starts off, but I cut him off.

“no fucking babe here Ed!! I had to fucking take the bus down there! FUCKING WASTE OF MONEY, WHEN YOU COULD HAVE DROVE ME IN YOUR FUCKING CAR!” I yell into the phone. Silence again.

“but just so your know! Your daughter is perfectly healthy and fine!” I scowls into the phone before hanging up. I groan loudly then throw the phone on the sofa getting up, then walks up to the bedroom laying down in the bed.

Ed can be so immature and irresponsible, he's always down at those guys place leaving me alone here. And he know perfectly that I'm not comfortable around his band. I sigh feeling eyelids dropping lightly then yawns. I'm so tired of the days events. I fall asleep right after.

**
I wake up when I feel the other side of the bed sink lightly. I look over my shoulder to see Ed laying down in the bed. I turn back closing my eyes, deciding not to talk to him. He look at me sighing then lay down pulling me into him.

“babe I'm so sorry I forgot..” he say quietly into my ear. I sigh closing my eyes.

“yes I know, you always forgets, and is always sorry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
filler ::shifty:

please comment xD