Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

Immature! or what..?

“I swear to god mom, he's so freaking immature!!” I tell my mom. Today Ed has practice with his band so I decided to go down and see my parents. My mom sigh sipping from her cup of coffee.

“I'm sorry hun, but he's your husband, you got to love him for what he is..” she tells me. I groans rolling my eyes.

“up ya bum with that I doesn't have to love him for anything! He doesn't take time to me, and I'm the pregnant one here!” I exclaim. My mom groans rubbing her head.

“Luciana.. it doesn't always has to be about you, Ed needs to do what he loves to do. He loves to make music, so give him the time to do that..” she tells me. I feel tears begging to fall down my cheeks but I won't let them, damn those hormones.

“so it's okay to let him drink his brain out?” I asks, my voice starting to crack “is it okay to let him go down there EVERY SINGLE DAY?!” I yell at her, before turning around and storming out of the house.

I pull my jacket more around me as a chilling wind blow around me. I sigh realising my jacket isn't hiding my stomach prober, damn, I need a new jacket. I sigh turning down the road towards Ed's home. Everything is just so.. complicated now, I'm about to be 7 months pregnant, and my husband doesn't give a damn about it. I was so happy after we got married and he actually spent a lot of time with me just talking about the baby and cuddling with me. But those times are over now.

I sigh getting my key and and unlocks the door then opens it then hears whispering, I gulps grabbing the baseball bat standing to the right of the front door, then sneaks in listening after the voices.

shh, she's coming.." I gulps then walks into the kitchen seeing no one. I turn around when I hear someone yell behind me which makes me jump.

“SURPRISE!!” they yell. I turn around and gasps. Ed is standing with his band mates and their girlfriends and some other I know from the pregnancy classes me and Ed has been going to. I gasps getting tears in my eyes.

“o-oh my g-god..” I stutter. Ed laughs then walks over to me and kisses me on the top of my head.

“me and the guys made this for you, it's your baby shower! I know we aren't supposed to be here.. but yeah.. we want to!” he tells me. I look up at him with tears in my eyes then hugs him.

“thank you! I love you so much!” I tell him. He laughs hugging me close.

“I love you too..”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like (: