Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

The baby Race has started

“It has been 9 months, and two weeks now, why hasn’t she come out yet?” I ask Ed groaning. I’m now 9 months and 2 weeks in. I talked to the doctor last week and she said that sometimes, women can go over due day, ‘Course of stress. But I haven’t really been that stressed out or anything.

“I don’t know babe,” he sigh “maybe she likes being inside of you.” He smiles slightly. I don’t smile; I don’t feel like smiling of it. I want her out of me; I’m tired of being pregnant.

“Well… Then she can stop liking it and come out” I mumble. Ed laughs slightly and rubs my stomach. I feel the baby kick right at were his hand is at. He smiles then kisses me.

“She’s a little fighter.” He tells me. I can’t stop smiling at that. Ed has this thing where he can turn the most annoying situation into something sweet and lovely.

“Yeah she is… have you thought of any names yet?” I ask him biting my lip slightly. We haven’t discussed this yet and I really want to know if he has or not. He shrugs.

“Not really... I’ve thought of maybe... naming her Emma? I like the name Emma.” He tells me. I smiles and a giggle escapes from my throat. I just can’t hold it back. He glares at me slightly.

“What’s so funny about that name?” he pouts. I stops giggling but keep smiling looking t him.

“It’s not funny it’s just… I love that name too, and I wanted her to be named that too” I tell him. He smiles then kisses me again.

“Then it’s Emma.” He tells me. I nod smiling then gasps feeling a pain shoot through my stomach. I move up and Ed looks at me.

“What’s wrong Lucy?” he asks. I stand up gulping then feel it. The wetness down my leg. I look down then gulp again looking at Ed.

“I think the baby race has started.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so here it is (:
I've downloaded a new program who helps with both grammar and spelling. so I hope my grammar is much better for this one. xD and I'm sorry it has been so long but I was kind of down trying to work everything out. so I hope I have now (:

oh and I'm doing a new Ed Minton story xD but it's kinda an evil one D: not you know that evil, but it's more mean than this one (; I'm putting a link here;
He's A Deadly Weapon. so and read it if you like xD if you don't like then it's okay (: