Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

the most amazing thing in the world.

Emma crying voice fills the house and I groan waking up from a perfect sleep. The doctor told us it would be like this the first year. But I feel so tired and she keeps crying all the time. I know it has only been like 3 months, but she’s beginning to make my life a living hell.

I love my baby girl but she’s too much for me right now, and the next couple of moths is only going to get harder. I’m not regretting getting her, she’s the best thing ever, but really, couldn’t she just stop crying?

“I’ll get her” Ed sighs from beside me then gets up walking out of our bedroom. I sigh throwing myself back in the bed. 5 minutes after Emma stops crying and I can’t help but smile for myself, I love silence. Then I hear her starting to giggle, the sweetest baby giggle I’ve ever heard.

I raise an eyebrow and get up from the bed then walks into her room and stand in the door way looking at her and Ed. He’s tickling her while holding her, and saying funny things in a baby voice, Emma giggles touching his face. I can’t help but smile.

Ed is a very caring man, and he loves Emma so much. I look down feeling so selfish for what I felt before, getting so tired of her cries, it’s not her fault. She doesn’t know what goes on around her.

“There’s mommy Emma!” Ed tells her and walks over to me. Emma giggles reaching her arms out after me, I smiles taking them and picking her up into my arms kissing her forehead. Ed smiles kissing me, I kiss him back looking down at Emma bouncing her slightly.

“Look at her smiling and giggling, isn’t it the most amazing thing ever?” Ed asks me looking over my shoulder at Emma. I nod gulping getting tears in my eyes. He kisses my cheek and rubs my shoulders. We just stand there watching Emma go to sleep. It’s the most amazing thing in the world, and I didn’t realize it until now.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like (: it's going to end soon D: