Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

My home is your home.

I gulps sitting on the kitchen table while he cleans my face with a wet towel. His eyes a fixated on the blood that's he's wiping away from my face. This give me time to study his face. His skin has a golden kind of colour, which gives me the information that he's asian. But there's something over him, that I can't quite describe in feeling, he's kinda cute, and it seems he he cares a lot for others. He finish up wiping the blood away then looks at my face smiling slightly.

“There, nearly as good as new” I smiles slightly then gulps.

“t-thank you mr..” I gulps thinking that I don't know his name. He sigh taking the towel to the laundry room then comes back looking at me.

“Ed, my name is Ed” he tells me, I nod looking down. I feel his hand grab my chin lightly then he makes me look at him.

“what's your name?” he asks. I gulp looking into his eyes.

“L-Lucy..” I stutter, he nods slightly smiling. I sigh slightly, he let's go of my face then leans into the table beside me.

“I know this is maybe none of my business.. but why where those guys attacking you?” he asks. I looks down.

“'C-Coz they hate me.. my whole school hates me..” I tell him. He sigh crossing his arms.

“now I don't believe that, why would they hate you?” he asks looking at me. I keep my gaze at the floor getting tears in my eyes.

“'Coz my f-family a-are weird.. Christian fixated..” he makes an '0' with his mouth then sigh looking at the wall.

“how old are you?” he asks out of no where, I look up at him gulping slightly then looks down again.

“16...” he nods slightly and then there's an awkward silence. I wonder how old he is, he doesn't look too old.

“w-what about you?” I asks. He looks a me slightly, then sigh.

“23” I nods slightly. He's not that old. He sigh then put a hand on my shoulder rubbing it.

“look, I wanna make a deal with you..” I look up at him as he saids it, then nods slightly.

“y-yes?” he gulps slightly.

“I-I uh.. y-you can come here any time you want to, when you feel alone and you need somebody to talk to, or if you just don't like to be at home. My doors are always open for you, even if I'm not here. You can just come in.” I nods slightly. It would actually be nice to be here, he's a kind man, and his home are inviting, I almost feel home in his company.

“o-okay it's a deal” I tell him. He smiles slightly and keeps rubbing my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
CH 3 (: I like comments 'kay? xD

love you <'3 (: