Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

the test

I gulps looking at the box reading it through carefully. The words made no sense in my head but I knew I had to do this. I open the box then takes out the folder and the pregnancy test. I carefully opens the folder and reads it.

“pee on the stick then wait about 3 minutes for the results” I mumbles reading up from the folder I takes the stick looking at it, then pulls down my pants and underwear and sits down on the toilet letting the long waited stream float out, I put the stick under it, so I can get some results. After I've finished I do as you normal do hen you're on the toilet then pull my underwear and pants on. I then put the test on the table and set my alarm sitting down on the floor looking at nothing.

I hope it's not positive, I'm to young to be a mother. I know my family would disown me if I chose and abortion. I'm not sure what they would do if I'm pregnant. Oh my god, I might be one of those teen mom you see on the television. This is not good at all, why could Ed and me just don't have used protection? I sigh banging my head slightly into the wall. I know I love Ed, but if this gets back pregnant then I'm not sure what to do. What would he think? He might hate me, hate me and dish me for the rest of my life.

I look at my watch, 1 minute left. I gulps, let's hope that I'm not pregnant, then everything can go back to normal. Me and Ed can have your secret relationship behind my parents back. I don't have to quit school, everything will be just perfect!

My alarm goes off and I gulps getting up slowly and walks over to the table grabbing the test, taking a deep breath before looking down at it. Tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes, shaking I grabbed the note to look. More tears felled as I found out it was true. I'm pregnant.

“Luciana! You have been for ever in there!” my mom burst the door open looking at me. I turn around looking at her completely forgetting everything. She looks at me then looks down at my hands and gasps. I looks down seeing I'm still holding the test, I looks up at her then exhaled before speaking slowly and shaking.

“m-mom..”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it xD