Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

Weakling.

I felt so uncomfortable sitting on the chair while my parents were walking around me yelling all kinds of thing, in the last 10 minutes they have said the exact same thing, just with other words.

“how could you do this Luciana?! You're just a kid!” my mom screams. Those are the words. I breaths heavy feeling tears begging to burst, but I won't let them. I look up at my parents, they looks so angry, so scared. I sigh crossing my arms.

“I did it 'Coz I loved him, I never thought this would happen..” I tries to explain. But my mom lets out a cry hugging into my dad, he scowls looking down at me.

“look at what you have done to your mother!” he yells at me trying to comfort her. I know she's only faking. Me and my mother has a really bad relationship, we don't like each other at all. My father scowls.

“who is the boy that put you in this situation?! TELL ME!” I gulps looking down, I can't tell him. I can't tell my father that it's Ed, that Ed and me have been together. He would hurt Ed. I look up at my dad then shakes my head slightly getting tears in my eyes. He scowls then slaps me hard across the face. I cries out falling down on the floor, from the power of his hit. I shakes slightly looking up at my father. He scowls bending down over me before grabbing my hair pulling me up. I screams loudly.

“TELL ME OR I'LL HURT YOU REALLY BAD?!” he yells into my face. I want to fight back, I want to be brave and yell back to him that I would never tell him. I want to be tough and take every hit he'll give me, but I'm not. I'm weak, I can't take pain. And I'm not brave, I'm scared shitless. So instead of never wanting to tell him, I hear myself whisper.

“H-His n-name i-is Ed.. E-Ed M-Minton...” I could have killed myself right there. Just shot myself, for being so weak, so uncontrollable stupid. My dad let's go of me then runs out of the house. I just keep laying on the floor with closed eyes and tears running. I'm just a weakling. I've put the life of the one I love in danger.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it (:
please comment I need comments to continue!