Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

pounding on the door.

ED'S POINT OF VIEW
loud pounds sound from somewhere in my house, I look up from the book I'm reading and listen to it. Someone is pounding on my door, it sounds madly. I gulp slightly then gets up and walks out to the door. they sound even louder when you stand in front of the door, but that's logic 'Coz I'm closer to where the sound is from. I open the door and look at the maniac of a mad man standing outside my door. I recognize him as one of the men that checks our instruments when we're on tour. His name is John Nilson. He have been here many times drinking and celebrating when the tour is over.

“hey John, what can I do for you?” I ask him nervously. I have never seen him like this, and it can only mean that something bad has happened to one in his family. He cares a lot for his family, he talks proud about his daughter there is doing so great in school, I think she's 16 now? And he beloved wife.

“I need to talk to you, in private.” he voice sounds like it's holding down a great outburst. I nods slightly letting him in closing the door after me. We walk into the living room before he turns around looking at me narrowing his eyes. I don't like the way they're narrowing at me.

“it's about my daughter, I think you know her. Her name is Luciana.” he tells me. I try to think of any girls I know with that name. But nothing comes up in my head.

“no sorry, I don't know who she is.” I tell him, I hear a scowls leaving his mouth.

“she goes under the name Lucy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short! but I wanted to make it like one of those "DUN DUN DUN DUUUN!" things where you don't know what happens next xD