The Jack Daniels Boy

A New Life Or Just A Cover For The One I Messed Up

I dont remeber what happened after he came back, I just remember waking up in Gerard's car. Driving. Driving at an extremely fast rate.Where the hell were we going? Gerard reassured me what he was doing was for the best, we were going to live in his Diseased parents house, up north in Cambridge in a remote little town. Where no one would find us. I had been close to Gerard as a child, not as close as he was to my brother, but not close enough for him to help me in this way.. I racked my brain for reasons he was doing this, but nothing made sense. I couldnt help but stare at him. His face was illuminated by the street lamps and random car lights. How I longed just to kiss him, to hold him, to be... his love. Wait, I shouldnt be thinking like this, hours previous I had just killed someone. The man I loved. I had stolen his life, He was just 20. What the hell had I done. But Gerard, Gerard, Gerard, I couldnt get him out of my head, I was sitting inches away from him and I just wanted to be wrapped up in his arms. I was wasting, wasting my love on him that I would never recieve back. We finally arrived at our destination, the house was cold, cramped and dirty, but I didnt care I was with him...

There was only one bed, I said I would sleep on the floor but he was having none of it, so we shared. We couldnt sleep, so we talked. Talking to him made all my worries and cares fly away. I was shivering in the bed, and Gerard sensed it, he pulled me in close and held me tight, he had removed his top and I could feel his soft skin brush against my chest. My heart beated, faster than I have had ever experienced before. Then, suddenly it happened, we were kissing.

How it happened I dont know, He just looked down at me. This felt so right, I had never felt a kiss like this before, gentle, tender but passionate. But he was gay, what was he doing? We slowly drifted apart, but not for long. His breathing became heavy and he had droplets of sweat on his forehead, I asked him what he was doing, he replied that he had always loved me, but he was in a relationship with a man. The man being my brother Liam. This was wrong, but oh so right for us.We were in love.We kissed for hours and didnt stop, we ere intwined in each others arms.We wanted to have each other.Be one just one soul and one heart.Every thought was removed from my head, I was betraying my poor brother, but he didnt know.

So what harm was it doing,....