Status: Working on it.

Nightmare.

With a mental health problem everything is distorted and nothing is in reality. But it’s your reality it’s the only thing you become to know. It’s your nightmare. You never think that it will happen to you, but it just might. Nobody can tell when and if it will hit you and completely ruin the life you already live. In the street people will call you ‘Nutter’ or ‘Basket case’, but deep down you are still the same person.

A mental health issue is certainly something that should not be laughed at or made fun of. In most cases it can become extremely serious.

Unfortunately, the guys of Avenged Sevenfold are soon to find out just exactly what it’s like. When their best friend, Jimmy becomes the ‘Basket case’ and is whisked off to an isolated mental health ward of a regular hospital but it feels more like an inescapable prison. There’s few patients already around, yet somehow Jimmy still manages to cause havoc on the ward.

Ward: 101. Room: 666. Patient: James Sullivan.
Reasons: Under the impression that soon he will rule America with all his power.
Fear of being touched, hears things and partial memory loss.

- - -

In absolutely no way do I mean to case any offense to Jimmy's memory because he was an extremely wonderful person.

- - -

Rated R: Due to what the future may hold in the story. He's Jimmy, he's unpredicatable.