Status: As completed as it'll ever be.

'Cause No One Knows You Like I Do.

They Don't See You Like I Do, Baby.

"You son of a bitch." I declared, dropping my bag at the foot of Jack's bed and launching myself onto it, waking him up in the process. "You knew! You knew the guy interviewing you was Matt, you knew he was talking about me, so why the fuck did you invite him onto Warped?!"
"Well, he's dating my best friend, don't I have a right to get to know him?" He snapped back, throwing a pillow at me. My heart sank a little bit. I didn't know if this meant he was giving up? Maybe it did. I don't know. I glared at him, grabbing the pillow and crawling into bed.
"You're a fucking douche, and you're not doing what we said you were gonna do." His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer, just like he always used to.
"I am, I'm just not doing it in the way you thought I was going to. I'm getting to know him and, well, if he's better than me, I'm backing off. You're my best friend. I can't be the reason you leave a good guy for a 'son of a bitch', as you like to say. Besides, I'll always be there, whether you're my best friend or something else. We're far too awesome to leave each other's side." I groaned.
"Cute ass mother fucker. Now I have to tell Matt about knowing you. What the fuck? Actually, no, you tell him, you idiot. This is your fault." Jack laughed at me, taking the phone I offered to him and clicking call on Matt's number.
"Hello, Matt!" I signalled him to put the call on loudspeaker.
"Uh, who the fuck is this?" I suppressed a giggle, knowing it would give him the wrong impression.
"My name is Jack Bassam Barakat, and your girlfriend is my fucking best friend."
There was silence on the other end and Jack and I just looked at each other with smiles across our faces, waiting for the explosion, not knowing in what way it would come or when, but prepared nonetheless.
"Holy. Fuck." The pair of us burst out laughing, unable to contain ourselves anymore. "Shut up, Becca! You planned this!"
"I did not! Jack planned this!"
"I don't care! I have to go anyway, I'll see you tonight, if you want?"
"Yeah, tonight. Bye!" Jack clicked 'end call' and put his arm back around me. "Doesn't this feel a little sordid? I mean, we were just on the phone to my boyfriend, and now I'm laying in the arms of a boy who's just dressed in his boxers? Call me old fashioned, but-"
"But you love it. Shut up, Bec. I enjoy your cuddles."
"And, to add in the most sordid bit, that boy claimed to be in love with me a couple of days ago.."
"Way to ruin the moment, douche bag."
"I have a full blown hatred of your life right now, Barakat."
"Shut up and hug me, bitch!"
I laughed to myself, then cuddled in deeper to Jack and started talking shit until I didn't know what to say anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will end abruptly. The characters are ridiculously see-through, and I'm not interested in them anymore. It'll end on chapter 13, maybe 14. Sorry.