Status: As completed as it'll ever be.

'Cause No One Knows You Like I Do.

They'll Never Come Close To You.

"Douche bag, I'm stealing the lounge of your bus with Lisa, deal with it or get the fuck out," I said to Jack.
"Hello to you too, Bec," he grinned. I smiled sweetly up at him, then back to his right where I had suddenly processed Matt being. Well, I say that, and what I really mean is someone who looks remarkably like the boyfriend I currently had, though I couldn't be sure as, well, I never saw the boy anymore. Not at all to my surprise, he didn't look entirely pleased with the way I spoke to Jack. He was always the more well-spoken, respectful person. Sweet-talker in some ways, really, the worst thing I've ever heard him say was about the fan girls he got caught in the middle of when he interviewed my boys the first time. Before now, it had been nothing short of adorable. Now it was a little annoying.
"Shut up and love it, Barakat. Hi, Matt! I'm bailing tonight, Lisa demands female loving. I'm going to grab my PJs while she's stocking up on girly things like Ben and Jerry's and chocolate! Bye!" Slowly but surely, I was becoming the Jack-based Rebecca again, and I was also finding myself funnier by the second. I don't know when, or why, but I'd become boring and I'd only just realised over these past couple of days. Jack brought fun-Becca out again, and I loved him for it.
"Becca! I did a bad thing!" Lisa called to me from the back lounge as I entered the tour bus with Rian, who happened to be the first of the boys I found after I'd grabbed my PJs. I laughed, knowing this 'bad thing' would no doubt be nothing serious at all.
"What did you do?" I asked, sitting down next to her, Rian having gone to his bunk to collect something before the boys' set.
"Well, you know I went for supplies...?" I nodded. "I got distracted in a strange aisle... and bought a rather amazing, but bad, something." I raised my eyebrows, prepared to love her. "I may have bought Jager and a bottle of Amaretto?" I grinned. What could make a girly night of chocolate and ice cream better than two rather nice tasting bottles of alcohol?
"My love for you may have doubled in size since five minutes ago."
It was midnight. The boys had been back over an hour, choosing the front lounge to amuse themselves, apparently having declared a gaming contest and drinks before even stepping onto the bus. Lisa and I were.. not exactly sober, both clad in our night clothes and eating away at what was left of the junk food. I felt like a thirteen year old giggling about boys and gossip after two alco-pops. Only, I was a little older than that and on something a little stronger than alco-pops. The giggling about boys and gossip was still true.
"Alexxx!" Lisa whined down her phone, ignoring the fact that he was only in the other room. "Pretty, pretty, pretty please, bring us more chocolate... no, we did not! You did!... you're such a liar, come here!" I was sat giggling to myself at the argument. I could hear Alex protesting from her phone, claiming we had eaten all of the chocolate, though quite when he had told us it was the last of the chocolate, I don't know.
"Bitches be crazy," Jack stated, throwing the rather large, last, bar of chocolate at us.
"JACK!" I squeaked, jumping up and running to him, clinging to him as soon as I got there. He put his arms around me and rested his chin on the top of my head.
"Hello, Becca," he laughed.
"Did you have fun with Mattyyy?" I giggled, the extra syllable and the elongation of said syllable completely and utterly necessary, of course.
"No, your boyfriend is boring." It was blunt, and exactly Jack. Well, it was exactly semi-drunk Jack. I could smell the beer on his breath and on his clothes. I giggled again.
"I know, I don't like him. He never spends time with me," I pouted. "Plus, he gets his angry face on when I call him a douche. He's not fun like you."
"What a reason to love me," Jack chuckled.
"I have lots of reasons," I mumbled.
"Jesus, woman, that's not even your boyfriend!" Lisa mocked, giggling from her spot in Alex's lap (who had slid past Jack as I had ran over to him).
"Yeah, well, at least my boyfriend isn't Alex," I retorted.
"Hey! I'm a catch! I'm gorgeous, and I'm the genius who worked out you two were screwing!"
"LISA!"
"What?! I'm not a trustworthy drunk!" She screeched, shrinking back into Alex, pretending to hide. I couldn't help but laugh at her, it would have been funny even if I had not been fairly intoxicated.
"Since when did Lisa know?" Jack asked, confused.
"Since, um, around midday. She's my female best friend, Jack, she has her ways of getting info out of me! It was horrific! She tortured me!" Now it was my turn to be screeching, backing away from Jack and pointing accusing fingers at Lisa, to which she just laughed and snuggled further into Alex. "Sickening," I stated. "Come on, Jacks, we're leaving. I'm hogging the only bed you have, suckers." I heard protests from Alex, who had, apparently, claimed that bed until after Lisa left the tour, but I was having none of it.
What can I say? Drunken Becca is a stubborn Becca...