Status: As completed as it'll ever be.

'Cause No One Knows You Like I Do.

Tell Me I Could Stay Tonight.

It was safe to say that, so far, I didn't think I would miss Jack as much as I normally did; that it'd all be okay until he got back and made me laugh until I had tears in my eyes again; that I wouldn't feel like the other, more exciting, half of myself had been ripped away; that one day wouldn't feel like a lifetime without sitting and harassing him and my other boys.
Then again, I thought that every time he left.
He was leaving today, and I was well prepared to say my goodbyes to four of my closest friends. Although, no one would ever be well prepared for that, I could honestly say I was taking it the best out of everyone, that is, ignoring the fact that the other two had their boyfriends’ leaving for God only knows how long.
“Bec, hurry upppp! I need to gooo!” Jack whined, entering my bedroom, fully dressed and pouting.
“Why should I? The more I delay, the longer you stay,” I smiled, looking up from my spot on my bed. I had left this bed numerous times today for numerous things, most recently to get dressed but, somehow, I always ended up back under the covers. I’m strange, I know.
“I’ll just leave without you and you won’t get to say goodbye to anyone,” he grinned, clearly proud of himself and his decision.
“Sweetheart, you couldn’t. Come back to bed, you have an hour yet anyway.”
“Yeah, to get there and everything!”
“We’ll speed, quit being a little bitch.”
“Dangerous, Bec; dangerous.”
“I’m a rebel, shut the hell up and get into bed.” I watched my best friend lay down next to me, knowing fine well he was only doing this to keep me happy; to delay what I refused to admit was coming.
“So, now that I’m here, what do you plan to do with me?” He winked.
“Gross, Jack, just gross. Stop trying to get in my pants. And do not say what you’re about to say.”
“You’re no fun, Rebecca, no fun at all.”
“Hey, you’re the one who wants to leave!”
“I changed my mind; I want sexy time.”
“I changed my mind; get the hell out of my bed, perv,” I replied, hitting him with a spare pillow. Yes, I was one of those people who had too many pillows purely for decoration and, yes, most of them did end up on the floor for the night. Well, for 90% of the time. I was generally too lazy to make my bed unless I’ve just cleaned the sheets. Sue me.
“You so want my body.”
“I so wish I’d just let you leave.” His jaw dropped and he flew out of my bed.
“Fine! I’ll go!” I snorted. I knew he wouldn’t, he was just one of those over-dramatic idiots you couldn’t seem to hate.
"Okay, fine, we'll set off now. Quit being a little bitch." I laughed, finally getting out of bed. I grabbed a brush, ordering Jack to make me toast while I sorted my hair out, the last action needed before we left to go meet the guys where the tour bus would be picking them all up and taking them from us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, and I hate it.
But, my gap in posting has allowed a lot of progress to be made. It's only going to be short, but I think it might actually be good.
Fingers crossed.