Status: Active but slow

Nightmare

Awake

It wasn't the first time I awoke in a strange place.

But at least this time the walls weren't insanely white.

In fact, this time they were just the opposite.

I stared at the black walls, sitting up, only to find it rather hard.

Again.

But this time I rested on a huge, silky black bed.

I looked down seeing that damn thing.

A straitjacket.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I howled, pulling against the human jacket, hearing it rip.

This wasn't Al's doing.

This was someone else entirely.

The man.

"Hey Matt!" I called, remembering the name that Al had sent me. "Get your ass in here and untie me damn it!!"

The door cracked open, but instead of seeing Matt's big silhouette I saw a short one.

"Tristan?" He asked as I got a look at him. He was tiny, blond with some black, and not very strong looking.

He stepped inside.

Wrong move, genius.

I ripped completely through the jacket, pouncing on him, baring my fangs.

I didn't expect to get the same back.

"Wha da fack?" I asked, my fangs causing my voice to lisp.

The small man busted out laughing.

I growled menacingly, hoping to get him to shut up, but he didn't.

"Oh my God! Do you hear yourself!! That's the funniest shit!" He howled, clutching his sides.

I grew tired of this, raising my hand, intending to slice his throat with my claws.

I found myself once again tied to the bed.

"FUCK!!!" I roared, pulling against the...

CHAINS?!

"Johnny, you dumbass I old you she wouldn't remember you!"

That was Matt's voice.

"Hey dip fuck, what's the big idea?" I growled, pulling visiously at the chains.

They didn't budge.

"You're sick, or something babe. We've got to get you back to normal. You've got to remember us."

"BABE?!" I roared, thrashing around, against my restraints. "Don't you dare call me babe! No one calls me babe!" Johnny laughed at this. "And lives." I added, hissing. That shut him up.

"You let me call you a lot more than that before." He chuckled, making me cringe at his double ententre.

"Eww. You? Really?"

"Oh shit, burn man." Two farley built guys stood in the door way, one with purple hair, and one with a fedora.

"Shut the hell up Zacky." Matt growled, obviously pissed off.

Wow.

That pissed him off?

"Hey Tristan. Nice to see you again." 'Zacky' said, jumping on the foot of the bed, coming to sit criss cross applesauce. "Especially like this." He winked.

Matt growled.

"Whoa buddy! I don't now what your problem is, but you need to lay off. I am not yours!"

Zacky and The other 2 struggled not to laugh.

"Damn Matt! What did you do to her?!" He cackled.

"She doesn't remember us you asshole!" He snapped.

Okay.

Matt was really territorial.

And Zacky was pushing it.

...

I think I'm gonna like this kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyya guys :)

PLEASE COMMENT FOR MORE!!!!