Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Tackled

*The next morning*

I was still very exhausted as I walked down the hallway to my studio. I pushed my red scarf over my shoulder and opened the door. I noticed my note had been removed, so the guys must already be here practicing. I saw Matt with Jimmy sitting at the computer I had saved my guitar piece to. They spotted me as soon as I had walked in. I shut the door behind me and noticed I couldn’t see the other 3 in the studio.

“Morning,” Matt said with a huge grin on his face.

“Morn-“ I started. I was taken by surprise and screamed loudly. Two men tackled me from my right and pulled me onto the ground. I fell hard on my left side and had two sets of arms around me. I saw Zacky lying in front of me and relaxed. I wasn’t being murdered. It was alright.

“You are seriously awesome,” Zacky said with a huge grin on his face. He squeezed me before letting me go. While he was doing that, I was studying the tattoos on the arms that still remained around me, trying to figure out who it was.

“We’ve been practicing some duelling guitars, and it sounds genius!” a voice said from behind me. Gates.

“Okay, good. You can let go of me now,” I said, but secretly hoping he didn’t. So of course (because he always does what I don’t want him to do) he let go of me.

“And that guitar you did kicks arse too,” Zacky informed me as we all stood up.

“And Matt and Jimmy are getting some good lyrics, so this song is gonna be wicked as!” Syn finished as I fixed my scarf up.

“Okay, next time, there is no need to tackle me, alright?” I said. Then Johnny came around the corner. I squealed. “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?” I left the two guitarists and ran over to Johnny, running my hand over where his Mohawk used to be. He had shaved it off. I could tell I had a really disappointed look on my face because Johnny gave me a friendly hug and started telling me it would be alright. Everyone laughed at me (in a nice friendly way), then we began to work on our new song.

Unfortunately, Gates really pissed me off. He never seemed to stop arguing with me, despite the fact he had tackled me with a massive bear hug less than an hour ago. I devised a plan, and after leaving the studio, I went and bought myself a cheap black Fedora. I already had a black sleeveless t-shirt with a random pattern on the front and ripped black jeans with a cool white studded belt. I also had suitable black punk boots, a hair straightener, and of course eyeliner. It was about time someone gave him a taste of his own medicine...