Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Answer

I really wanted him to say that, yet I didn’t expect him to and had gotten a tad shocked.

“Brian...” I realised this could just be an opportunity for him to take advantage of me, and I didn’t want that to happen.

“I promise there will be no sex and we will both be fully clothed the whole time,” he said, reading my mind somehow.

“Now, we both know that’s a lie,” I said as my hands snaked around his neck again. I gently kissed his lips. He chuckled and looked away at the floor.

“Look, I know there’s a physical connection between us, but that can wait,” he explained and he made eye contact again. Damn those gorgeous brown eyes... He took his time over his words, but still managed sounded confident. And still looked damn sexy. “Think about it for a sec. We would have like a week to ourselves. No one interrupting us or being annoying. Just you and me, getting to know each other better.”

I paused, actually thinking about it and considering how amazing (or horrifying) it could actually be. He was running one of his hands through my hair and stroking my back with his other hand.

“I guess I have no reason to say no, do I?” I sighed but still had a smile on my face.

“Really?” His eyes widened with surprise and happiness and he had an uncontrollable grin spreading across his face.

“Yeah...” I whispered after a few moments of thinking about it.

“Oh my God, you are awesome!” he said as he picked me up into a very tight bear hug.

“Syn.... I can’t.... Breathe...” I gasped and he quickly let go of me.

“Sorry...” he apologized shyly. There was a knock at the door. I yelled out for the person to come in and I recognized the receptionist straight away. It must be important.

“Ashleigh... There’s police waiting for you...” she said. My heart dropped for the second time in the last minute.

“What...?” Brian barely managed to say. He was as confused as me. I forced my legs to walk me slowly over to the door.

“Can you... uh, turn everything off for me?” I asked him and he nodded. “I’ll see you soon...” I didn’t want to leave him. I really didn’t want to. But there were cops waiting for me.

But what for? I had done nothing wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know I said I wanted more comments, but it has been a few days of absolutely no comments so I figured I'm not going to get any more.

Shame on you people who read but are too lazy to give me some feedback.
Thanks to my fans who are commenting; I really appreciate it.

Can I please have at least another 10 comments before the next chapter? Thanks :)