Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Arrival

“This is it!” Syn announced, proudly spreading his arms out at the cottage in front of us. We were literally out in the middle of nowhere. The little wooden house was in the side of a hill, surrounded by trees and plants of every single type possible. I saw a decent sized lake down the hill and off to our right, not like we would be doing much swimming because it was freezing. We were about 20 minutes away from the nearest small town which barely had 5 houses and a very small supermarket. We had picked up the key to it and paid for it from one of those 5 small houses, picked up fresh local supplies from the supermarket, then headed up to the crib to check it out.

Syn walked over to the door and I followed him. There were two chairs sitting on the deck. I stood and looked out into the bush and noticed a swinging chair for two that hung from a large tree and looked over the lake. I turned back around and noticed he still hadn’t managed to open the door...

“Are you alright there?” I asked with a huge smile.

“Of course...” He was trying all angles with the key, but it never worked. “Okay, no, I’m not.” He crossed his arms in a little huff and I approached him, taking the key. I put it in the lock and it slide in perfectly. I turned it slowly and heard the click of success for me. I exchanged a glance with Syn and then pushed the door open.

I almost fell in love with the place.

There was an open fire with a large fluffy rug over the wooden floor in front of it. There was a simple, but comfy looking, couch behind the rug and it leaned up against the wall. There was also a TV with a DVD player and a cabinet which was most likely filled with DVDs. It was a small room, but it led into the kitchen and dining area, which was also simple, but still warm and comforting. The table was for only two and had candles already set up at the centre of the table.

I realised Syn was heading into a different room. It must’ve been the only other room, apart from the bathroom. Sure enough, it was the bedroom. There was a massive bed draped in gorgeous black and red sheets. There was a dresser next to another door which was for the bathroom and the window had an amazing view of the lake and lots of trees. All the curtains in the house were a deep romantic red, and everything (floor, ceiling, walls) was wooden.

“You like it?” Syn breathed down my neck. He was standing behind me, and I was too amazed by the view from the window to realise he had snuck up on me.

“Of course,” I barely managed to whisper back. He took my hand and led me back out to his car. We shifted our luggage into the bedroom and I unpacked most of my stuff while he shifted his car and got the groceries into the kitchen.

“So, what did I do to deserve all this?” I asked as he put some fruit into the fridge. I realised he had turned the on the power for the house, as the fridge was quietly humming away.

“Um, you dressed up like me and then basically told me I was a total dickhead,” he said with a cute grin. I shrugged and helped him with the food, beer and wine. Then we moved to the bedroom so he could unpack his clothes into the dresser too.

“Wow, looks like you have a lot of bags there,” I teased as I sat down on the bed. He laughed as he unzipped his bag. I lay back onto the bed and closed my eyes. It was REALLY comfortable. I found myself not being able to wait until it was dark so I could fall asleep here. But was it because of how relaxing the bed was, or who I would be snuggled up to?

“So are you glad you came?” he asked.

“Stupid question...” What girl WOULDN’T want to be locked up in the middle of nowhere with Synyster Gates? “So how are you going to resist having sex with me?” I had to know.

“I haven’t figured that part out yet,” he admitted. “But isn’t the question ‘how are YOU going to resist having sex with ME?’”

“I think I’ll be able to resist you...”

“Yet you’re lying on the bed just waiting for me to jump you,” he said. I quickly sat up.

“I was resting!” I declared.

“Sure...” he muttered as he put a leather jacket into a drawer. Once he had finished, we headed out to go for a quick walk down to the lake. I was walking hand in hand with a man who about a week ago seemed like his job was to annoy me like crazy. It was so bizarre... How could I have possibly fallen for him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm happy with the amount of comments I got for the last 2 updates, so here is another quick chapter for you fans who are commenting :)

More comments please? Favourite part?