Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Embarrassing Actions

*The next morning*

I woke with a massive headache. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed I wasn’t in my bedroom. Puzzled, I turned over. Oh my God. Who’s that? I studied the naked back and realised it had ‘Haner’ tattooed on it. Haner. That sounded familiar... Ah! Brian! Oh shit... I looked down to see what I was wearing, and noted that my top was on backwards and I had no pants on, just underwear. That can’t be good... I groaned as my headache made the light coming through the windows so much brighter. Brian rolled over.

“Hey...” he said sleepily and put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I tried to resist, but he was strong.

“What happened last night?” I managed to say. I gazed up into his half-open sleepy eyes. He was so cute...

“You got wasted on nearly all the beer in the fridge,” he said with a smile.

“Yeah, I figured - my head’s killing me. I meant... Like... Did we do anything?” My brain had officially stopped working.

“No...” he said and I winced at the pain my head was giving me.

“My top’s on backwards,” I stated, sitting up. “Oh my God, my arse hurts too! What the hell happened?”

“What?” he laughed. “Nothing happened! I swear!” My head made me so dizzy I fell backwards and almost landed on him.

“Something must have happened,” I said as I hid my face from the sunlight.

“I’ll go get you some water and aspirin,” he said gently, kissing my forehead before he got out of bed.

*Half an hour later*

“Are you going to explain to me what happened yet?” I asked.

“I told you, you won’t like it if I do,” he replied, breaking off a leaf and fiddling with it.

“I have to know.”

“Fine,” he said after a pause. He took in a deep breath. “You were drunk. Really drunk. I told you to go to bed and you went to get changed. I waited for you, as usual, and when I came in you were in barely anything and still drinking.”

“In what, exactly?” I questioned and he kept his head down, still fascinated by the leaf he had.

“Bra and panties,” he said. “I managed to get the beer off you and get a top on you. Sorry for not getting it on the right way, it was dark and you were struggling. You refused for any more clothes on you.”

“This is so embarrassing...” I muttered.

“I’m not done yet,” he said. “You were offering me sex so desperately; you never stopped talking about it. I told you we were waiting and not doing it yet, but you didn’t hear any of that. I made the excuse of needing protection and got out of the bedroom. Half an hour later, you had fallen asleep and I went back and slept too. Oh, and you’re sore bum is from horse-trekking, I dunno if you can remember that yet or not.” I waited for more. “I’m done now.”

“Oh. Why did you not take it though?”

“Take what?” he looked up from his interesting leaf.

“The opportunity to have sex. I’m really surprised that you didn’t,” I admitted.

“I had 2 bottles, I think. Maybe 3. I was nowhere near being drunk enough to be out of control of myself completely,” he explained as I hung my head in shame. He dropped his leaf and hugged me tightly.

“I’m so sorry...” I said as I put my arms around him.

“If it makes you feel any better, I can get myself completely wasted tonight. Then I can make a total dick of myself and you can laugh for as long as you want,” he said and I managed to giggle a bit. “I’m serious!”

So that night, I forced myself to not have any alcoholic beverages and he forced himself, no, he volunteered, to get completely drunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here, have 2 updates in a row :)
But it won't be happening again unless I get more comments.
This story has nearly 10 stars, so lets get a few more comments so I know you guys love it :)