Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Dancing To Scream

“I am finally free of my cast!” I announced as I walked into the studio after my doctor’s appointment.

“Woot,” Matt said, but not very enthusiastically.

“So, what do you have on your foot now, then?” Jimmy asked.

“A walking cast. I’m so lucky that my break wasn’t very severe,” I explained, managing to walk over to Johnny and sit next to him.

“Does Syn know?” he asked me while giving me a quick hug.

“Not yet,” I admitted. “Have you got your bass sorted for ‘Almost Easy’?”

“Yup – I’m all set to record it.”

“Good. Matt, have you figured out what you want at the start of Critical Acclaim yet?” I questioned.

“I think so,” he answered, then launched into a big explanation of having an organ at the start. Then Syn and Zacky walked in (having finished their practice in the recording room together). I tried to act casual as if nothing had changed.

“Yeah, I think having an organ’s a good ide- OH MY GOOD GOD!” Syn shouted as he turned to look at me. He ran over and dive bombed me, almost flattening me with his massive hug. “Where’d your cast go?”

“I got it taken off, and now I can walk decently,” I replied as the rest of the band laughed at him and his attack. “But if you tackle me like that again, I might end up being back in a cast.” He apologized, gave me a quick kiss, and continued to hug me.

Then we discussed our latest song called ‘Scream’. Syn had just been working on the guitar with Zacky and they thought that they had figured out the vibe they wanted with it. Mel arrived to hang out with us (Avenged Sevenfold loved her and made her their new guitar technician) and she forced the band to practice their latest song.

Somehow, this ended up in me and Mel dancing to the song. As in strip dancing, and constantly trying to beat the other at it. I’ll admit that she probably bet me (I still had a massive not sexy brace on my ankle), but the looks on Syn and Zacky’s faces were to die for. I was surprised they could still concentrate on actually playing their guitar. We even managed to distract Johnny (he stopped playing altogether at one point) and Matt stuffed up his vocals and ended up laughing heaps at how ridiculous it was that he had gotten distracted. Jimmy was the only one who could stay focused (amazingly).

“Right guys, I’m excusing myself to a bathroom break,” I said after the song had finished. “Can you guys start recording bass and drums by yourself? For ‘Scream’?”

“Sure,” Matt replied and I left the room. I walked out of the studio and down the hallway (taking my time because of my walking cast) to where the bathroom was. I entered, but stopped and looked in the mirror on the wall, checking my hair and makeup before I actually went to the toilet. Then the door opened and quickly got shut behind the person who had just entered. I paid no attention to them; they’d go into a stall and disappear before I knew it.

But they didn’t. They picked me up off my feet and slammed me firmly up against the wall and started making out with me. I ran my hand through the familiar black hair and then down the well-defined jaw line. His hands were high on the back of my legs, holding me up against the wall and near his body. My legs were parted and I was sitting on his hips as he very passionately kiss me.

“You shouldn’t dance like that,” he whispered in a husky voice and moved down to my neck. My hands fell to around the bottom of his neck, where his broad shoulders were. “Espec-ially-in-those jeans.” I giggled as he said that in-between breaths and kisses. He hit my good spot a few times, then moved down to my chest (I was in a low cut v-neck today).

“We can’t do this here,” I said, not actually wanting him to stop.

“But yet we are...” he managed to say as he continued. I almost gave in to him, but then I thought of the fact that his band would realise that we had both disappeared to the bathroom and hadn’t come back for a while and would wonder what we were doing. And then would end up walking in on us. That thought was enough to make grab his hair and pull his head away from me. “Ow!”

“Brian! We can’t do this here!” I repeated, loosening my grip on his hair. He paused, thinking about it. “Imagine Zacky walking in on us, or Jimmy.”

“Fine,” Syn said and put me down. “But promise you’ll pull my hair again.” I laughed at his comment and he gave me another kiss (on my lips).

“Can I go to the toilet now?” I asked and he nodded.

“I’ll see ya soon,” he shouted as he left the bathroom. I sighed. There was so much sexual tension between us. Maybe it was time to get rid of it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the other update with an interesting end, don't you think? ;)

Comments please! 5 more before the next update (at least). I know you guys can do it!
Favourite part?