Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Zacky's Pranking

*An hour later*

Mel had come into the studio late, and was still tired from staying up really late last night. I found her yawning addictive, and was soon yawning also and wanting to go to sleep, even though I actually wasn’t tired. I fell asleep on Mel’s shoulder and dreamt of being with Syn, back at our cabin in the middle of nowhere. I was happily dreaming of the horse trek we went on, when someone slowly licked my cheek. Ew. I opened my eyes to find Syn’s face right next to mine.

“What the fuck?” I said slowly and sleepily. He grinned as I wondered why he had felt the need to put his saliva on my cheek while I was sleeping.

“Shhh...” he put one finger up to his lips, then put his arm around my shoulders. He gently moved me away from Mel who was still sleeping. Syn took me to where Matt was standing and they both hugged me tightly.

“What’s going on?” I asked sounding very confused (because I was confused). Why was I squashed between my boyfriend and one of his best mates?

“I said shhh!” Syn hissed at me, keeping his arms around me and tightening his grip a bit. I noticed Zacky was creeping up on Melissa. With a bottle of whipped cream in his hands. Johnny was right behind him and helped to shift Mel’s hands so they face palms up.

“Oh no,” I said once Zacky started to empty the bottle into her hands. Matt was trying hard not to laugh out loud. I opened my mouth to try and say something to wake Mel up, but Syn quickly moved and put his hand over my mouth.

“Just be glad this isn’t you, okay?” he whispered to me and I nodded. Then I slowly licked his hand to get him back for earlier and so he would take his hand off my mouth. “I will try not to take that the wrong way...” I smiled cheekily and went back to watching Zacky and his pranks.

“Dude! You should get her hair and tickle her face with it!” Jimmy whispered excitedly at Zacky who nodded in agreement. Johnny took a few steps back (taking the container of whipped cream with him) and Zacky leaned over Mel. He gently took a strand of her hair and starting dangling it over her face. Unfortunately, sleeping Mel totally fell for it and after a few nose twitches, she moved one of her hands up to her face. Everyone (including myself) started laughing as she opened her eyes in shock.

“Zacky!” she shouted angrily, but she soon joined in with the laughter and got over the fact she had a lot of whipped cream on her. The cameraman had managed to film the prank, and I knew that it was going to be a part of the short movie they were going to make out of the footage they got of Avenged Sevenfold making their latest album.

During the remainder of the day, I got a really tight rubber band stuck in my hair (from Zacky of course). It took me over an hour to get it out, and I pulled out a lot of hair doing it as well, which sucked and was quite painful. Syn had brought an umbrella to the studio, because it was raining heavily all day long, and Zacky filled it up with paperclips he borrowed from the receptionist. So when Syn stepped outside and opened it up, thousands of paperclips fell out and he was totally confused. It was hilarious!

At lunch, Zacky somehow managed to pour hot sauce over Matt’s pizza without him realising, and boy did Matt get a shock when his tongue burned for 20 minutes non-stop! Also during lunch break, Jimmy got pranked. When he went to the bathroom, Zacky filled up his empty cup with water, put a card on top of it, flipped it upside down, and removed the card. Jimmy came back and naturally turned the cup back up the right way, spilling the water all over the table and on his pants.

Each stunt was recorded by the cameraman or woman, and even they had a fun time hanging out with us to record Zacky’s mischief. They left us alone for an hour before everyone went home for the night. We worked properly on our latest song (Crossroads) and tried to contain Zacky’s troublesome behaviour.

Zacky left first (with Melissa) and was shortly followed by Johnny. Matt and Jimmy left together to continue work on a new song they were planning. As usual, I was left behind with Syn. He was picking away at his guitar, so I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes, waiting for him to finish.

“Babe?” he said with a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

“Uh huh?” I felt his presence come closer to me, then felt the couch sinking next to me. An arm soon got rested upon my shoulders and a head titled against mine.

“Can I stay the night at your place?” he asked.

“Sure,” I replied and I opened my eyes. Glancing up to my left, I saw his perfect features. Then his gorgeous brown eyes looked over at me, and we sat there staring into each other’s eyes for what seemed like forever. I felt at peace. I shifted my head and kissed his cheek. “Why’d you lick me before?” He chuckled to himself.

“Well, why not?” he laughed and I smiled back at him. He licked my left cheek and I cracked up laughing.

“You are very bizarre...” I told him and he grinned.

“I try to be,” he said as I wiped his saliva off my cheek. “We better get going; otherwise we’ll stay up too late and be tired tomorrow.” He stood up and offered me his hand. We walked out holding hands, but we didn’t make it very far down the hallway. He completely unexpectedly pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is to die for, so comment please!!

What was your favourite prank?