Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Zacky's Birthday Party

*Later on that night*

“Ooohhh! Look what I found!” Syn called and I heard Matt’s laughter coming from my bedroom. Wait, what they hell were they doing in my bedroom? Johnny picked himself off my couch and went with me to see what they had found.

“You guys are so immature,” I said, putting my beer down on my dresser and grabbing a sexy piece of lingerie out of Syn’s hands.

“Oh, check this one out!” Matt said. While I was distracted with Syn, he had taken another one out of my drawer.

“Dam Ash!” Syn said as I went to take a revealing bra out of Matt’s hands. Once again, the other partner in crime used the distraction to go back into my drawer. Johnny just stood there laughing at the commotion.

“Oh my good God...” Syn said in a stunned voice. “Can you try this on for me?” I spun around with my jaw hitting the floor. He was holding up a g-string and had a VERY mischievous grin spread right across his face.

“I don’t even need to answer that,” I retorted, reaching for it. He pulled it back, out of my reach.

“Is that a ‘yes’?”

“Doubt it.” I lunged and grabbed it back. Matt hadn’t gone back into my drawer, so I managed to put everything back in and get them to get out of my room and head back into the lounge area.

“What was that all about?” Zacky asked, not moving from his place on the couch all snuggled up with Gena.

“Nothing,” I quickly answered, but I knew he knew that something was up with the twinkle Syn had in his eye. Oh, those stunning eyes...

“So, Zacky,” I said, trying to distract myself. Now was NOT the time to be daydreaming about Syn’s eyes. “You like tequila?”

“Of course,” he replied.

“Guess what your birthday present is then,” I said, going into one of my cupboards. I saw him smile as I pulled out some tequila.

“You are awesome,” he said, finally leaving Gena to accept my present. He embraced me in a massive friendly hug and then literally snatched the tequila out of my hands, making every giggle at him.

“Well, you know what tequila means...” Syn said mysteriously. I saw him catch Johnny’s eye.

“BODY SHOTS!!!” they both yelled.

Oh great.