Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Your Real Name Is Brian?

*10 minutes later*

I was drinking another beer and was sitting next to Syn. He was really close to me. I had a strong temptation to rest my head of his shoulder and close my eyes. I could’ve easily done that if everyone else wasn’t here as well.

“Well, it’s time to get you boys home now,” Gena announced, standing up and trying to drag her boyfriend up too.

“Just let me finish this beer...” he slurred, waving an empty bottle around. She smiled. She had patience, and I wish I had as much as she did.

Everyone started to get up, except Syn. He just stayed right where he was, drinking his beer. Val helped Gena to get the men to leave their beer bottles and head towards the door.

“Well, thank you for letting us be here,” Gena said, beaming as she pushed a resistant Zacky away. He was becoming quite funny because he was drunk.

“No problem,” I replied with a tilt of my head and the raise of my beer. Val didn’t say anything, but she seemed to be glaring at me and Syn who were the only ones still sitting down.

“You coming Brian?” she asked. Who the heck was Brian?

“Yeah, yeah, yeah...” Syn said, forcing himself to stand up. Wait... Syn’s real name was Brian? I wondered why he had never told me. Once he had managed to get near my door, I stood up and followed them to lock the door behind them.

Jimmy gave me a massive hug, picking me up off my feet, said goodbye and then left with his arm around Leana’s waist. Johnny also gave me a hug, a quick embrace and quick goodbye, and then followed Jimmy, chatting to him. Matt just put his arm around my waist, squeezing me up against his side and bent his head down onto mine. He said bye, also, and then I turned to Zacky who was sitting on the floor in the passageway. He just waved with a small smile and I laughed at him. Gena tried to pull him up, but he seemed pretty comfortable leaning against the wall.

Then it was Syn’s turn for a goodbye. He was behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist (why did these guys like my waist so much?), placing his head on my left shoulder.

“’Night,” he whispered and I smelt a strong scent of alcohol on his breath. He buried his head into my hair, not letting go of me. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Val was watching us. She left Matt to walk over to us.

“’Night Syn,” I quickly said before she reached us.

“Brain! Let’s go!” She sounded very pissed off at him. He stubbornly let go of me, and she grabbed his arm and dragged him away from me. He looked back, just once, and I caught the last glimpse of his beautiful eyes.

I shut and locked the door behind me. I was suddenly exhausted and crawled into bed pretty quickly. I was asleep before I knew it, and dreamt of the one and only, Synyster Gates.