Status: Active, may take a little while to get going as I have exams.

I Might Be Holding Your Hand, but I'm Holding It Loose.

Stereo;

“You’re shitting me,” he almost stuttered, eyes widening, his hand fumbling around to grip at her formally petite hand, now swollen from pregnancy.
“Brendon, I’m deadly fucking serious,” she whined, twisting her legs together as tears began to form in the corners of her eyes. Emma hadn’t cried in years but this – she couldn’t control. It did not hurt, but it felt beyond the point of embarrassment. The river placenta was running down her legs and she could do absolutely nothing but panic.

“God, fuck, shit,” he muttered, losing all sense and scooping his best friend in to his arms, nudging her arms with his nose, so she hooked them around his lean neck. His brain wasn’t functioning properly, and nothing was being registered like it should. He felt like an infant again as his mind chanted ‘car, car, car.’

“I’m not a cripple, I’m just an obese whale,” she growled, crossing her arms, hating the lack of independence leaking everywhere gave her. She was surprised Brendon wasn’t utterly creeped out by the whole thing. She thought all the liquid seeping out of her was disgusting, if not revolting, so how he was coping, she’d never know.

“Well fine, fatty, get in the car and stop whining.” he smirked as he placed her on her feet, right in front of the passenger door, even sneaking in a little slap of her ass.
She flipped him the bird and scowled as she somehow belted up. “You’re a fucking moron, Urie,” she whispered under her breath as she slipped off her panties, discarding them out the window.
“So surely it’s more moronic of you to be with me, huh?”

They pulled out of the parking lot. Keep her angry, he thought. Keep her angry and maybe her contractions won’t hurt as much when they arrive, if she’s screaming at him. Besides, he likes angry sex. Maybe he’ll get a little kick out of it. What a sick bastard, getting off from a pregnant woman shouting at him.

“Don’t be such a fucking smart ass!”

“Perhaps you should just come up with better insults, then I wouldn’t need to shoot you down all the time,” he shrugged nonchalantly, cursing under his breath as a queue came in view. He was going to have to make her extraordinarily angry – livid. Fuming, until steam forced its way out of her ears and her nose became a whistle from the heat and hatred.

“You’re such a shitty boyfriend, Brendon. I hate you and you have a tiny penis. I want a magnifying glass for Christmas so I can actually see that pathetic little cock of yours,”
“Now bitch you know that’s a lie,” he smirked, peering above his glasses at her as the car started rolling again.
“Which part, gay boy?”
“I’m a fucking awesome boyfriend, don’t even get me started hoe. If I could be my own boyfriend, hell knows I would. I certainly please myself more than you ever could, and my cock is probably the biggest you’ve had. Am I right?” he chuckled coolly.
“What gives you the right to say that? If I say you’re shitty, you’re shitty.” she glared, her gaze slowly softening. “But your cock is thick. I’ll give you that one,”

He shook his head, chuckling, silently relieved as the hospital appeared on the horizon.

“Oh, B, fuck, fuck me harder, please!” he mocked.
“I was faking. You should know that by now,” she snarled, her glare hardening again.
“Baby, I’ve heard you fake it. I’ve been with you for years, remember? You were the first girl I fucked, I definitely know what you faking it sounds like.” he laughed softly, stroking her thigh delicately. “However – when your legs shake, and you become so high all that leaves your pretty lips is my name and dirty as hell pants, you’re not faking. Plus, you bite down on my left shoulder just before you’re about to come. I pretty much have a permanent bruise on my shoulder because of you...”
“Okay, so you screw me well, get the fuck over it, God! It’s not like you don’t enjoy it either. You scream louder than anyone else I’ve ever fucking known, you sound like such a whiney whore.” she mumbled, lips forming a solid pout.
“Emma, it turns you on, a lot,” he laughed softly.

The expression melted on her face, sliding away, revealing the scared – petrified – little girl beneath.

“I’m sorry we haven’t done anything in a few months, Bren. I’ve felt so hideous with this baby inside me. I just... I didn’t want to have to subject you to seeing my body like this. It’s really quite shocking,” she laughed timidly, twisting her fingers and seething as a sudden pain shot through her body.

He pulled up to the parking lot, cupping her face and kissing her softly, stroking her hair behind her ear. “I told you I didn’t mind. I don’t always think between my legs, beautiful,” he chuckled. “I bet it’s not nearly as bad as you say. Nothing ever is. We’re about to have a child, just think about that. It’s crazy, isn’t it?”
“Brendon I’m scared,” she admitted, slipping her hand in to his.
“Maybe we should actually get you inside first, before you give birth right here,” he smiled comfortingly, getting out of the car and holding her close to him as they walked inside, frowning as her teeth clenched in pain. Inside, there were tiny little people screaming and ringing alarm bells. Panic. Fright. Dread.

What if this was Miscarriage Pt. 2?

“Mr. Urie? You’re not expected for another 3 weeks!” smiled Dr. Milu.
“I am aware, doctor,” he laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head, palms already beginning to sweat copious amounts of terror. “Emma needs a room, like, right now. Her water broke, and she’s in pain, I don’t know what to do at all,” he gulped, skimming over his words as quickly as possible.

The doctor's eyes widened, and he quickly scanned down his clip board. He knew Emma was a very small woman, and her chances of having a healthy baby were low. Even lower now it was premature.

He knew how desperately the pair wanted children, and he couldn’t help but feel sorry for them. He didn’t have the heart to say how unfit she was to be for a mother. Her womb was practically inhospitable. Getting this far was a miracle in itself.

“Get her in a wheelchair, right away. Make sure she keeps calm, soothe her, kiss her – just do anything, okay? Then take her to the third floor. Nurse Kat will be waiting for you by the time you’re there.”
“Then? Then what?”
“Then prepare to be a father, Mr. Urie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's certainly been a while, hasn't it! I'm sorry chicas, if you're still here. I love you and cherish you. :3

My exams have finished, and my inspiration is back.