So Drown Me, If You Can

ll

I stared, as the man in the mirror stared back at me.

Why Brian? Out of all the women you've gotten in the past, why fuck this one up? He told me, his fingers gripping the brim of his nose.

"Oh shut up, she was already taken anyways," I awared him, glaring as he raised his head up, giving me a look of sympathy.

Look, she probably said that because you were being a creep, go up to her and- The talking, familar man's expression disappeared as my previous position appeared, showing how much of a mess I had looked just then.

Bang Bang! "Quit pissing on yourself, and get the fuck out," I gripped the rim of the sink, the banging thudding against my brain. I froze, not wanting to look at the figure in the mirror not once more. I turned the faucet on, letting the sound of the dripping water drown out the constant banging on the door.

I put my hands out, letting the water slide between my fingers. My hands were wet enough, and I slapped my remaining droplets onto my face, as I pulled my face towards the mirror and wiped the smeared eyeliner from underneath the corner of my eyes.

I slid my fingers through my anointed hair, remembering that I hadn't tooken a shower in days, since I've been spending my hours living in a car during the day, and somebody's house during the night. Tonight I had planned to stay at my buddy Jimmy's house, knowing he could give three shits at whatever the hell I did.

I ignored the man behind the door, as I turned on the shower faucet and stripped out of my jeans and T-shirt. I hadn't realized how cool the air was until the breeze stuck to my body, making me shiver out of my skin.

I stepped into the bathtub, as the boiling water harshly hit my skin. I sighed in relief as the heat took over, making the temperature differ.

I poured the daubed cream into my hands, setting the conditioner back at it's place. My hands massaged the scalp, as the smell of coconut filled joyously through my nostrils. I no longer felt dirty as I rubbed the bar of soap across my body.

Once I was finished, I turned off the water that had now turned cold, and opened the curtains up revealing once again, the cold breeze through the air. I searched the cabinets for towels, finding two white ones and wrapping the largest one around my body, and the other one around my head.

I realized the guy behind the door gave up as silence filled the bathroom, and at last there was peace - for now at least.

The muffled noises of people hollering and music blasting hid behind the walls. I was afraid of going out there knowing there were drunken girls, and drunken girls and Brian Haner half naked equal one hot orgy that I wasn't entirely in the mood for. But I took the risk and let myself out the bathroom.

People stared, as I gripped tightly at the towel that was hiding my lower body. The giggling and awkward staring made me nervous, as my feet padded against the floor at a more quicker pace.

I headed towards Jimmy's room, gladly happy that there wasn't a scene that I would rudely disrupt. The room was simple and clean, I knew how Jimmy was OCD when it came to his room, but I didn't understand how the rest of the house was always covered in filth and shit.

I looked through his closet, finding a pair of - hopefully - clean boxer briefs and a T-shirt. I took the towel from my head and shook out the leftover water, while putting on the clothing, and left the room not caring how utterly idiotic I looked.

The same people were standing in the hallway, staring me up and down the way they did before. Ignoring them once again, I headed my way towards the kitchen, taking out a beer and leaning on the side of the counter.

I tilted my head back, closing my eyes while picturing that one beautiful girl. I had to admit, I haven't stopped thinking about her ever since I last saw her, but I thought it'd be better not to give details on what I had done while I was in the shower.

"Ahem," The sound made me snap out of my daydream, but I still hadn't opened my eyes. But when they did it again I snapped opened my eyes and realized where the mysterious coughing had came from. My chest tightened as the face in my mind magically appeared right before my eyes.

"Listen, I'm sorry, my name is Brynn and I feel horrible at how incredibly disrespectful I was, I was just nervous so I said whatever came across my mind and made myself come out as I complete douchebag, and I just wanted to say I'm sorry, so I'm sorry. Dangit, I said that already, I mean.. Shit, I'm sorry," I stared down at the nervous little girl, shocked and out of words.

"I'm just gonna go.." Her head dropped in dissapointment, but I stopped her before she went elsewhere.

"How about I take you out somewhere tomorrow, and we get off on a better start," There you go Brian, since she was the one making herself look like a dumbass, but cute as hell while so, I guess that's when the beast in me comes out.

"Sure," She blushed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ears. I let go of her arm, watching as her friend from before came up and gave me a look of disgust.

"We have to go, now," She muttered, tugging Brynn from the kitchen. She waved goodbye. "Meet me here tomorrow," I mouthed, before she nodded in response, I gave a last look at her before she dissapeared.

Score!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I have 12 subscribers, but only 3 comments. Whaaat?
Something doesn't sound right in that sentence.

I love you guys who've subscribed, and I'd really love to know who you are, and what you think.
Thank you, HopelessHearts1140, Shadow's Gates, and Burning Bright. <3