Status: Done.

It's a Syn Loving You

Random Kisses... Explain?

It’s strange when you only need a guy to give you two kisses (the guy being the idiot who landed you your first and only detention) to fall for him...

“Brian...?” I said very quietly.

“Yeah?”

“That’s the second time you’ve randomly kissed me,” I managed to say and I felt him smile.

My eyes were still shut.

“You owe me an explanation...” I said, pausing and waiting for him to talk.

I hadn’t let go of him.

He hadn’t let go of me.

“Sorry, I’ll stop...” he said playfully and slowly moved away from me, teasing me.

My eyes flicked open.

I grabbed his shoulders.

He stopped moving and smiled.

“I didn’t say stop,” I said innocently and his smile got bigger. He took a step towards me and we hugged again.

I ran a hand through his hair. I’d always wanted to do that.

“If you’ve made my hair look bad for all my girl fans, you will be dead before morning,” he joked, but I agreed and laughed along with him.

“You have to go get ready for them soon,” I said and he nodded.

“You wanna come with me? Help me with my eyeliner?” he offered.

“You want me to go to your locker room to help you put on eyeliner?” I questioned. “You do realise that you and your band are better than me at putting make up on, don’t you?”

We chuckled together.

“Yeah... Well... It was worth a try...” he sighed. “I guess I’ll see you after the show then?”

“Yeah... I guess so...” I sighed also.

He kissed me on the cheek.

Then walked away.

My butterflies disappeared a few minutes after he disappeared through the door.

Did I just hook up with Brian?

Or not?

Or was he just messing with me? Just like he used to at high school...

He hadn’t given me an explanation.

I became awfully confused...



After the show, we partied into the morning.

Once again, I got drunk enough to not remember what happened.

And once again, I woke up next to one of the members from Avenged Sevenfold, having no clue what I had done with them.

But this time, it wasn’t Matt...