Status: Done.

It's a Syn Loving You

Stressed

After a few days of teasing from everyone in the band (apart from Matt and Val), I was ready to give up.

Everything I did ended up in an insult about my newly developed relationship.

It seemed like the cons were outweighing the pros...


I had snuck outside the tour bus to drink some beer without the boys following me.

I needed some alone time.

Their bickering hadn’t stopped, and it was starting to get to me.

Jimmy ripping me out about going out with Brian, then Brian sticking up for me.

Zacky promoting himself as the best boyfriend in the world, then Brian shooting him down.

It never ended...

I sat by myself on the cold pavement, leaning up against the bus and practically sculling the beverage.

“Hey.” Matt’s voice drifted over to me, but I ignored him.

I wasn’t in the mood to speak to him. He noticed, but sat down next to me anyway.

“What’s up?” he asked, seeing the beer bottle that was almost empty. He knew I wasn’t a casual drinker, so something must be wrong.

“Gee, I wonder...” I answered sarcastically, finishing my bottle. I put it down next to me, then stole his beer.

“Hey!” he exclaimed, but didn’t bother attempting to steal it back. I drank a lot of his before handing it back.

“Sooo... What’s up?” he repeated, putting his arm around my shoulders.

“My friends have turned into arseholes because my crush asked me out and I said yes,” I said and he pulled me closer, rubbing my arm gently.

“Hey, not all of us...” he said.

I knew he was implying that he and Val hadn’t changed and still liked me for being Brian’s girlfriend.

“Even Zacky has,” I whined, frowning as I realised that maybe my ‘friend with benefits’ wasn’t that great after all.

“But... Brian’s sticking up for you, right?” Matt asked, even though he knew the answer.

“Yeah...”

“So he must care about you, right?” he questioned and I sighed.

“But it proves my closest friends aren’t good people,” I countered and he paused.

Ha.

Got him.

“Not necessarily...” he muttered.

“Explain?”

He looked down at me.

I looked back up.

Why was he hesitating?

“Promise you won’t tell anyone? Just keep it all to yourself?” he asked.

I replied by nodding my head slightly.

“Well... Maybe the guys are just jealous...” Matt stated.

“What?” I questioned in shock.

He wasn’t serious, was he?

“Well, obviously Zacky likes you. That’s why he wanted to be a friend with benefits for you, so he could get closer to you,” Matt explained. “But he thinks that that’s all you two will ever be and now he’s getting annoyed that you’re with Brian.”

“Okay. That makes sense,” I said. “What about Jimmy though?”

“He just thinks you’ve been looking totally hot lately. I doubt he’s in anywhere near as deep as Zacky, but he’s still jealous,” he continued. “So, their plan is to annoy you so you break up with Brian. Therefore they have a chance of getting with you.”

“You boys think lame things,” I commented. “Why can’t they let me be happy?”

Matt shrugged.

“’Cause men aren’t that simple...” he answered.

We laughed together, but I felt fake.

I wasn’t really happy, even though I now knew why my friends were acting strange.

“They know Brian won’t budge. He really likes you. So they’re picking on you. But if you don’t budge, it’ll stop,” he explained. I had nothing to say to that.

“Hey, Matt, can I talk to you?” I heard Brian’s voice calling.

I leaned forward and saw Brian standing pretty close.

“Oh. Eva. Hi. Didn’t see you there,” Brian said, slightly embarrassed that he completely missed me.

He walked over and sat on the other side of me.

Matt took his arm off me, but Brian put his arm around me. I leaned to my right, into Brian. (He’s very comfortable.)

“So, what did you wanna talk about?” Matt questioned and Brian turned his head towards me and Matt.

“Well, I was just talking to Jim and Zacky, but they won’t listen to me,” he said, breathing on my face.

I could almost taste the smoke on it.

“So, can you try talking to them for me?” Brian asked, hoping Matt would answer with a ‘yes’.

I was hoping that too.

“Of course. I’ll go do that now,” Matt offered and Brian nodded.

“Thanks, dude,” he said as Matt stood up and walked away.

I stayed quiet.

“You alright?” Brian asked me, placing his rough cheek against mine. He put his other arm around me too, making me warmer.

“Yeah. Totally sweet,” I replied, lying.

“I know they’re annoying, but we’ll get through it,” he said.

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then stared at something in front of us.

“I promise...” he whispered so quietly I barely heard him.

He titled his head slightly so it leaned against mine, his hair falling across my face.

Then I started crying.


All the nasty comments had taken their toll on me, and I couldn’t hold it in for any longer.

It sounds so stupid, but just a few words can do so much damage.

But Brian was there for me.

He didn’t leave my side for the rest of the day.

Or for the next few days.

He made sure I pulled through.

Luckily, Jimmy and Zacky stopped being mean to me.

But then Zacky confronted me about his feelings...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said I wanted more comments before the next update, but clearly most of my subscribers are too lazy to quickly post a comment with some feedback.

This chapter is for my fans who commented: thank you for those comments, I really appreciate it.

Can I please have at least 10 more comments before the next update? Does that sound more reasonable?