Status: Done.

It's a Syn Loving You

Sexy Body

After about 2 months, our relationship had hardy been physical.

Brian had accidentally bumped one of my boobs once, but that can’t count as anything apart from ‘Jimmy has crazy driving skills when he’s passing a truck on a bridge' (which isn’t a smart idea...).

So when he suddenly wanted something a bit physical, I didn’t know how to react.

We’d gotten a hotel room for the night – one that is meant for 2 families.

So Matt and Val took one of the rooms that had a double bed, and Brian and I got the other one.

The rest of the boys divided themselves up in the single beds in the other 2 rooms.

By the time we stopped having a small party, I was exhausted and needed a good night’s rest.

Brian, on the other hand, was excited to not have to share a room with his band mates, and planned to take advantage of it...


“Hey,” I mumbled into my pillow as he entered the room after having a quick shower.

“Hellooo...” he said back as he walked across to the other side of the room.

I stopped watching him and shut my eyes. I just wanted to sleep.

I could hear him rustling around in one of his bags, obviously looking for something.

He soon found what he was looking for.

It was something plastic and he fiddled with it for a bit. Noisily.

“Are you alright there?” I asked sleepily and he stopped making the noise instantly.

“Yeah... Just had to find something...” he said slightly nervously.

I heard him zip his bag back up and then chuck his towel on the ground somewhere.

He walked over and got into bed next to me.

I didn’t bother opening my eyes. I was almost asleep.

He lied absolutely still for about a minute.

Then he suddenly rolled me over and somehow ended up sitting on me, his knees reaching up past my elbows.

What the hell?

“Brian... I’m trying to sleep...” I whined quietly as I rolled my head off to the side, trying to ignore him.

But then again, you can’t really ignore a fully grown man sitting on you...

“Bri... Seriously...” I groaned when he didn’t get off.

He leaned over and kissed me gently.

I didn’t kiss back.

He tried again. And again.

I still just wanted to sleep. Could he not see that?

He got more forceful and I decided to kiss him back. I was fully awake now; I may as well have a little bit of fun.

He smiled into the next kiss he gave me and he put a hand on my face, the other on my neck.

Then it hit me.

I suddenly realised what he was probably looking for (and found) in his bag. And why he suddenly liked me a lot more than usual.

He was attempting to go from first base to a home run in one swift move.

I froze and he realised. But instead of stopping, he continued.

His hands moved from my neck down to my chest.

He leaned forward and kissed my neck a few times.

“Brian?” I squeaked in confusion. What was he doing?

“Mmm...?” he asked into my neck as his hands caressed me through the thin shirt I was wearing.

“C-Can we stop now?” I stuttered and he paused. I think he realised I was sort of trembling.

“Oh. Um, sure...” he said, taking his hands off me. Then he got off me and lied next to me again.

There was an awkward silence and I stayed lying on my back, staring up at the ceiling.

“Are you okay?” he whispered sweetly as he searched for my hand under the blankets.

“Yeah...” I scarcely said as he found my hand and gave it a squeeze. “I don’t know... what happened... Sorry.”

“It’s okay,” he said after a pause. “Was I too rough?”

I realised he was referring to his hands earlier.

“No.”

“Uh, not rough enough?” he asked with a small chuckle at himself.

“No. I think you were just right,” I answered and he smiled.

“Score!” he said, but then frowned again. “Well, what did I do wrong then?”

I paused, thinking about that question myself.

What had happened with me?

“Um, I think I just wasn’t ready...” I whispered and he sulked some more.

“It’s been 2 months and I can’t feel your breasts?” he questioned, obviously very gutted.

“I didn’t say that!” I hissed back. “I figured out what you were looking for in your bag, and that’s what I’m not ready for...”

“What do you mean you figured out- Oh...” he said, realising what I’d been thinking.

“Yeah...” I said, rolling over to face him. I noted how our palms were getting clammy, but I didn’t want to let go of his hand.

“Um, I wasn’t looking for condoms or anything...” he admitted slowly and shyly.

“You weren’t?” I asked and he shook his head.

“I was stealing the free soap,” he confessed and I paused.

“You’re fuckin’ joking,” I stated, shocked. I’d completely assumed he wanted sex! “Oh my God...”

We started laughing our heads off so loudly that Matt ended up yelling at us to shut up. We quietened down, but continued to laugh our arses off about the whole soap thing.

“Eva, I swear I was only trying to feel your sexy body a bit, okay? Nothing else!” Brian said, still laughing quietly. “We’re having a serious relationship, and I can tell we’re not ready for sex.”

I kissed him, grasping his hand tighter.

That meant a lot to me that he understood how I felt and that he wanted something serious.



Later on that night, Brian promised me that he would always make sure I was ready before he did tried to do anything else.

He kept it for every ‘base’.

It’s a promise that he is still keeping...
♠ ♠ ♠
One of my favourite chapters, personally. What do you think?? Leave a comment to let me know :)