Status: Done.

It's a Syn Loving You

Sex Talk

The band got back into the studio to record their new album.

It was to be called ‘City Of Evil’, but they didn’t know that yet.

They were just freaking out with the fact that they were getting recognized and labels wanted to sign them.

I was proud of them – they’d come so far already.

I knew then and there that I would definitely be their Number 1 supporter forever.

Brian hadn’t told any of them what had happened between us the other night, but I knew they’d figure it out eventually.

And it didn’t take long...


“Eva? Can you come here?” Matt called and I stood up out of my chair.

“We need your opinion, babe,” Brian said as I walked over to them.

The band was crowded around an expensive piece of recording technology.

“It’s just a guitar piece,” Zacky said as I squeezed past Brian and Jimmy.

I was standing directly in front of Brian and Zacky handed me some headphones which I put on instantly.

As I listened to it, Brian’s hands came onto my hips and he pulled me back against his hips.

“Fast song, huh?” I asked as the guitar stopped.

“Yeah...” Matt said slowly. He had turned around and was staring at me funny. I noticed Zacky was too.

“What?” I asked, looking over to Jimmy. He was staring funny too.

“You two did it, didn’t you?” Zacky questioned deviously and my face went blank.

“Did what?” I asked, acting all innocent, even though I knew what he was talking about.

“You and Brian had sex!” Jimmy suddenly yelled and I took the headphones off.

“Holy shit! You did too!” Matt exclaimed.

Suddenly the boys were all jeering about sex and I stood there rolling my eyes at their immaturity.

“Hey! Do I not get a say in this?” I shouted at them and they all shut up.

“Well, what is you say?” Zacky said and I paused.

What was my say?

“I think he got you with that one,” Brian whispered into my ear, still holding my hips against his.

He massaged his fingers into my skin. It felt damn good...

“Oh my God...” Matt said, shaking his head.

“What’s wrong? You did her too,” Jimmy said and I slapped his arm, giving him a look of ‘what the fuck, dude?’. “Hey!”

“Guys! Don’t be so immature!” I exclaimed. “It’s really not a big deal if I had sex with my boyfriend.”

“It is if your boyfriend is Brian,” Zacky said evilly and I sighed. This was getting annoying.

“Yeah? What’s wrong with him?” I demanded.

“Eva, calm down...” I heard Brian saying sweetly, but I ignored him.

“I- Uh...” Zacky stumbled over his words, realising he couldn’t diss one of his best friends.

“I’ll leave you guys to it then,” I told them. I glanced back at Brian. “See ya later.”

Then I walked out of the room as quickly as I possibly could.

For the first time ever, I didn’t want to be with my best friends.

I bumped into the mail man on the way to the door.

“Sorry...” I muttered, trying to get past.

“It’s okay. Hey, do you know a Zack Baker?” he asked me.

“Yeah. Why?”

“This is for him. Could you give it to him?” He didn’t even wait for a reply; he shoved the parcel into my hands and walked off in the other direction.

I sighed.

This meant I had to go back to talk to the band, which I couldn’t be bothered doing right now.

I headed back down the hallway and slowly opened the door, trying to psych myself up for it.

I paused, listening to see if they were in the middle of a song or something that I shouldn’t interrupt.

They weren’t. They were discussing something...

Well, Brian was.

And it was me.

“What was up with you guys? She’s probably really shitty now and it’s all your fault!” Brian said angrily at his band. “She’s your friend too! Why can’t you act like a friend back to her?”

Aw. What a cool boyfriend, sticking up for me.

I couldn’t help but smile.

“But dude... We thought we’d never see the day you two slept together...” Zacky said quite innocently, as if the argument before had nothing to do with him.

“And I thought your relationship was a joke; you don’t fuck a girl and then stay with them if your joking,” Jimmy added and my face fell.

What?

This was a joke?

Me and Brian were a joke?

“Don’t tell me you’ve fallen for her...” Matt said in a teasing tone.

Brian was silent.

“Holy shit! You have!” Matt continued.

I realised I was holding my breath.

Why?

“I’ve told her I love her...” Brian mumbled and I listened extra hard, wondering how his (and my) friends would react to that statement.

“Oh dude...” Matt was the only one who spoke.

Everyone else remained silent.

Maybe it was time I stopped hiding behind the door?

“When?” Jimmy suddenly asked, breaking the silence. “Before you fucked her?”

He made it seem like making love to your lover was such a bad thing instead of a beautiful moment that you cherished.

“No, before we had sex, or made love,” Brian corrected him. “I don’t ‘fuck’ girls I love.”

“You’re fuckin’ serious about this love thing, aren’t you?” Zacky finally said something.

“Yeah. I am. I don’t see what you guys’ problem is, ‘cause you’ve all been in love too, and I’ve NEVER given you shit about it!” Brian said, raising his voice. He sounded extremely pissed.

“I’m fine with it,” Matt said.

Was he serious? My ex was happy with me and Brian? Completely happy?

“Me too,” Zacky said.

Now it was Jimmy’s turn. Was he all sweet too?

“Fine. Be in love. Just stay away from me, dude,” Jimmy said.

I waited for a few seconds, then pushed the door open.

“Present for Mr. Vengeance,” I announced and Zacky (wearing a puzzled expression) walked over to me.

Brian followed and gave me a massive bear hug.

“I promise if you stay, and they be mean to you again, I will leave,” he comforted me as he pulled out of our hug.

I could only give him a smile back in response...



I stayed with A7X.

There was no more teasing.

Everything was back to normal.

Which was just the way I liked it...
♠ ♠ ♠
Who wouldn't want Brain massaging his fingers into their hips? ;)

Anyway, comment please! Favourite part of the chapter?

Was disappointed with the amount for the last chapter.