Evansville

Image

Cleo Janus finds herself at Evansville School for Troubled Youth in London and far away from her home in New York City, for getting herself into a heap of trouble. Her grandfather had taken her in after her mother had given up on her, and when Cleo continued to get in trouble he sent her to the prestigious boarding school.

Upon arrival at the airport she meets Kendall McHale, a teacher at the school who decides to show her around. What Cleo doesn't know is that Mr. McHale has a reputation for being a little too "friendly" toward the pretty female students.

Then there's Shaggy Hinks and Dennison Lenny aka Denny, two boys who soon become her best and only friends. Denny also has a reputation with the girls at Evansville. He's known as a "man whore", but when Cleo arrives he's awe-struck and won't admit it. Shaggy is the more fun of the two boys, but has a secret that he'll soon share.

Soundtrack.

Oh and by the way, this story, the plot, and the characters all belong to me and generated in my mind. Save yourself the embarassment and don't steal it because you'll look like a total moron if you do. Just saying.
  1. Landing in London
    Time To Pretend - MGMT
  2. Shaggy and Denny
    Oh Lord - Foxy Shazam