Status: Comments = Updates

I Can't Stay Away

Chapter 11

As we pulled away breathlessly I couldn’t help but smile widely.

“So…” I awkwardly said to break the even more awkward silence.

“Soo…” he mimicked.

We ended up heading to his room and just laid down on his bed to cuddle and talk about lots of different things. It was all going pretty well till he started mentioning Derek and Andy.

“I swear there’s nothing going on with Derek.”

That wasn’t really a lie. Just cause the guys liked me and well I did consider him good looking and funny and all, nothing was really going on. We were just friends.

“Ok, sorry for even mentioning. I believe you, you should know that.”

I nodded.

“Good, cause I will always tell you the truth and nothing else.” he smiled at my statement and leaned in to give me a peck.

“What about this neighbor of ours?” He laughed as he mentioned Andy without really using his name. He mustn’t remembered it.

“Andy? What about him?”

He sighed.

“He’s obviously trying to get your attention.”

I rolled my eyes. Wasn’t he a little Mr. Obvious.

“Well, he’ll never get it. Cause you have all of it.”

“Only me?”

I wanted to say yes, but there was Derek as well. He was probably my new best friend now. That is, if me and Jake were officially dating now.

“I don’t know…what are we…now?”

He thought about if for a while and then turned to give me a passionate kiss.

“I’d marry you if I could.”

I gawked at him.

“Is that something so hard to believe??”

I shook my head no, and just rested it on his shoulder as we gazed up at his white and plain ceiling.

I was so glad to have him back in my life again.
Though, I felt as if this was just too good to be true. As if I would wake up from this dream like situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating in like EVER! D=
I was busy with school and I starte some other stories/fanfics. Feel free to check them out if you can! ^_^

anyways since I'm starting writing this again, I need you to comment as much as you can guiding me with it again, and just telling me if you liked it and if you didn't what would you like. thanks again for the people who subscribed and commented so far, I love you guys alot! and i mean it! <3