‹ Prequel: I must Be Dreaming
Status: Complete. Hope You all Enjoyed :]

Black and White

Running with the Light

Chapter 17

John's pov

I wanted to smile and say thank you to Dre, as she slapped Sara, and screamed in her face. But the only thing I felt was anger. Anger, anger, and anger. Nothing more.
"John, where are you going now?" Garret yelled at me as I took off passed our bus, shoving passed Dre and Nick who were starring at me worriedly.
Flashing my pass at the guard, I made my way in the venue, ignoring the girls and other fans that squealed as I walked passed them. Following my sense of smell, I made my way towards 'A Skylit Drives' merch tent. I grinned as Corey came into view, "Hey Correy!" I yelled watching as he stopped walking, and in his short stance he ran at me, grinning like a mad man.
"Yo, Dude, what's up?" he grinned happily, swaying slightly, and I grinned wider when I saw his eyes were slightly red.
"Sara left," I spoke seriously, as we walked behind the table taking a seat next to his merch man. I watched as Corey gagged on the drag of his joint. "No, Way! Where the fuck are we gonna get shit, you more then me, but-"
I shook my head, "I'll get my shit, from where you got yours right now."
Corey frowned slightly at my words, "Dude, it was some random kid that just hooked me up. I don't know where he is now-"
"Follow your sense of smell." I rolled my eyes.
Corey glared at me, "I'll see what I can do. But I thought you were going to stop. Hell, Dre even threatened me, if I told you how to get more."
"What, when did she do that?" I spoke shock, my body numb.
Corey shook his head, "Dude, you may have made her cry, but she still fucking cares about you."
"Sure has an odd way of showing it," I sighed, watching interested as Corey dug through his backpack.
"Well, you hurt her, allot from what I've heard, so I don't think its your place to go talking shit about her." Corey spoke seriously, and for once, the dude was making sense.
"Aha," he smiled and pulled his cellphone out of the bag, "My friend Chris is here, and going to the Austin show, so I think you'll be good."
Nodding, I stood up from the chair, "Allright, tell him I have allot of cash, so bring what he can."
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing against Cory, just every time I meet him he's high(Warped Tour '09) He's an awesome guy :] I know its short, but let the drama begin next chapter

So. . . . . . . . where are my comments
i only got two from the last update, and that really bummed me out; I hate having to do this, but If I don't get comments I will not update.

So at-least 5-9 comments for the next update