‹ Prequel: I must Be Dreaming
Status: Complete. Hope You all Enjoyed :]

Black and White

I'm Ready

Chapter 8

"The bus is amazing!" I gushed into the phone as I drove to the super market, the window's were down, and the warm breeze did little to cool be down the in the sweltering car.
"Duuude, I'm excited you have no idea!" Nat gushed.
From her end of the line I heard Garret and Pat screaming.
I laughed pulling up to a red light, "What did the freaks say?"
Nat chuckled, and I heard her press button's on her phone before she spoke again,
"OUR BUS IS BETTER!"
I chuckled, as the light changed, and I kept driving. "Sure you guys keep thinking that!"
"Hey, but if yours is better," I heard Pat say innocently, "Can I stay on your bus? So these guys wont rape me."
I chuckled as I pulled into the super market parking lot, "We'll see Patty, I-"

I stopped talking as i heard the rustling of something on the other line before i heard-
'Hey asshole, I'm talking to her,'
'Hey, gimme my phone!'
'JOHN!?"

I froze as the name hit my ears, and I heard the sound of someone running, and then the slamming and locking of a door.
"Hello?"
I didn't want to answer, and I was about to hang up when,
"Dre, please don't hang up,"
I pulled into a parking space, and turned off the car, "John, I really don't want to talk to you."
I heard him sigh, "I know. But I really want. . . no I need to talk to you."
I sighed, and felt my eyes water, "I don't think it's a good idea John."
I cursed myself as my voice cracked.
He sighed, "Please."
I sighed, hearing the persistance in his voice (?)
"Fine, I'm at the Super Market, but, Come over at four. . . to my mom's house."
"Thanks Dre, I-"
"Bye John."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is short for a reason :]
and i hope you guys like it, its the build up. . . of what is soon to come :]
thanks for the comment

and atleast 2-3 comments for next update

Image