Living Dead Next Door

Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce

I was standing there for what looked like 3 minutes.

Zenna was in her room, only her lamp was on so I could just see her, she was hovering above her bed, her head was facing the window, her mouth and chin were stained red it looked like it was from blood.

The only thing I could do was gasp, I then immediately regretted it, Zenna's eyes shot wide open, her eyes were bright.

I ducked down from the window closing my eyes, hoping she didn't see because I turned the light off when I reached the window so I wasn't sure if she could see me.

I was breathing heavily, trying to figure out what I just saw.

'okay Summer, just breathe'

I poked my head up at the window a little bit to see if she was there, her room was dark, no lamp was on, but the only thing I could see were two small bright light staring out the window, I could tell that they were Zenna's eyes.

I ran well I crawled quickly out my room trying not to be seen, I reached my bathroom, closed the door and turned on the light.

'Oh my fucking God! What the hell was that!' I looked in the mirror, my face was still white with fear all over it.

'she couldn't be a...a...' I gulped

"a vampire" I whispered.

I shook my head, vampires aren't real, I splashed my face with water.

"I am actually going crazy, either that or I am so tired my mind plays tricks on me" I whispered to myself staring into the mirror.

That was probably it, it happens to everyone when they're tired, like when someone rings you and you're so tired you have no idea what you're saying and you have no memory of ever getting a phone call.

'yeah that's it'

I walked back into my room, just to be safe I locked my window and pulled the blinds down, I locked my bedroom door, checked my closet and under my bed.

'it's best to be on the safe side' I reassured myself.

I dove into bed and wrapped myself up in my covers, I couldn't close my eyes I was so terrified.

If Zenna was a vampire, and not saying she is, then what about the rest of her family?

Cain, Mr and Mrs Harper both were pale and had different eyes...

'They all couldn't be vampires could they?' I kept thinking to myself

When I said I wanted a new adventure, I didn't mean living next to a family of cold blooded killers!

'Gee thanks Mum'

My eyes started to close, I didn't want to go to sleep but my body disagreed with me and after awhile I fell into a deep sleep.

*DREAM* *Third Person POV*

Summer was walking through a field, she had no idea where she was.

"hello?" she shouted out, hoping someone would answer her

It went foggy and cold, Summer continued to walk, she felt someone brush past her.

"H,hello?" She was getting nervous, she could sense someone was there.

It was windy, Summer could barely see anything, then she heard laughter.

Summer kept turning around trying to pinpoint where the laughter was coming from, she heard footsteps coming from behind her, she turned back around and they were gone.

Summer started to run, the footsteps quickened behind her, the laughter sounded closer and more evil.

She tripped on something and fell down, she kept falling and falling.

when BAM!

*END OF DREAM*
♠ ♠ ♠
the song is 'Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce by Angels & Airwaves'
the song title means: 'and he (or she) leads the world by light'...
please comment and tell me what you think =]