Status: I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!-whatever is repeated is what hailey was thinking...

Becoming A Woman

THE PAST;(Pinky Promise)

Sophomore.“Hey girl wassup”,Becca greeted as she leaned against a locker.Becca is my bestfriend.We've known each other since middle school.She's not really someone I would be friends with, but she grew on me so she's more like a sister than anything.“Nothing much,heading to math...you?” i asked. She has this look of joy in her face as if nothing is ever wrong, although it always is when Becca's boyfriend Carl is around.He hurts Becca,yet she still continues to be with him.I could never be Becca.No man will ever hurt me.And I won't let'em.She pulls me close by my arm toward a corner and looks in my dark shaded face with her light blue eyes and pale like skin.“Promise me you won't tell anyone Hailey” ,she whispers softly.I give her a confused look while nodding my head.We pinky swear.Suddenly she pulls up her shirt just enough to get a peek of a deep cut that sat above her belly button.A cut dark purple with dried blood and puss squeezing out.“What happen to you Becca”, i squealed forgetting the promise we had just made.She put her hands over my mouth while pulling her shirt back down.“He didnt mean to Hailey.Carl was in pain.”,tears started to come down her cheeks each making their way to her lips,as she began to ramble on,“I kept trying to calm him,but i guess i was aggravating him,its my fault.its my fault Hailey”.The tears were coming faster,soon i began to cry.I snatched her hand off my mouth as i walked away.How could she let it go this far?“You pinky promised Hailey”,she yelled.“I know”,I replied under my breathe.