Status: I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!-whatever is repeated is what hailey was thinking...

Becoming A Woman

THE PAST;(your choice)

Pace myself.Quick.She's getting ahead of you Hailey.Each time my foot stomps the pavement harder.Run.Run.Run.Sweat drips off my body while victory flashes before me.People screaming,“Hailey.Hailey”.Faster Hailey Faster.I stop dead in my tracks.Somethings wrong.It just doesnt feel right.----------
“I'm sorry Mrs.Robinson your daughter is in critical condition,she's been cutting herself with as we assume to be a sharp object similar to a knife,usually these cases are caused by emotional pain and stress”,thats what i heard the doctor tell my mom.That I was losing alot of blood and may be suicidal.I'm not suicidal.I know when it starts to hurt im suppose to stop.but i cant stop.pain.stress.pain.Becca told me that cutting yourself numbs the pain.stress.pain.stress.She told me that it always make her feel better when Carl hurts her.Now that Brad has become over controling and abusive my mom will not let me see him which causes pain.stress.pain.I open my eyes to see my mom standing over me crying.Blink once.Blink twice.Clear view.“Hi mom...”,I spoke slowly but clear nervous of the outcome.“Whats wrong with you”,she asks,“you've become something your not Hailey”.I look,but never spoke a word.She looks too..waiting for a response.Stunned.Frightened.She knows why.Brad.I love him.I need him.I want him.She would never understand.The pain is only the beauty.“One day,you will have to choose Hailey between love and hatred”,she states.Still i say nothing.She grabs her purse to leave.Looking back a final time as if she knew i made my choice.Hatred...