This is my life.

Chapter ONE.

So it's like the first time in my life that I thought I have met the one...but

I thought I have found the one. The tenth and the last one but it changed . I can't help it but for me, love fades and I can not do anything to stop it. It's slipping away from my heart. I want to stop it, I really want to stop it from fading away. I don't want to hurt his heart though I know by know, he already got the message that I want him to stay away from me. STAY AWAY FROM ME? No way, there must be something I can do. But how?

I remember the first time I met him was last year, 2009. We did not exactly know each other for the first few months. Just names and as acquaintance we did not talk much. I was with Jerome. Yes, I just moved there and a month later Jerome asked me out. At first, I was doubting myself whether to say yes or not but I decided to 'enlighten' Jerome heart. So it went on for almost three months but for some reasons I decided to dump him. Poor boy, that was the hardest break-up I ever had. He called me bitch for almost 4 months. Me? I just ignored it. I admit that I am a bitch. Such an ass for breaking a guy's heart. But whet can I say? It happens all the time.

Not long after my break-up with Jerome. I laid my eyes on Harry. Such an ass cause he asked me out not long after the BU. Okay, that time. I did fall in love with him, not exactly with him but with his jokes. Kidding. So it went on for almost 4 months now. The longest relationship I ever have. Usually it lasted in less than a month. Lucky Harris. Mr. Green Eyes, I haven't see you for a week now.

What will happen next? Should I do the 'I'm sorry, but you're too good for me'?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha. Boring.