Pain You, Love You

I win this time and I will win again

As soon as I get off the bus he is right there. He looks me in the eyes and as usual I see the coward he is. I can tell that he wants to run away. I turn away from him smirking on purpose to get him to come to me. Cause I can feel his so called hidden friends lurking and waiting to see. So I am guessing my secret is not a secret anymore. He touched me and I did it so quickly I didn't understand. But, my other hand was on his and I was a slight squeeze away from braking his skin. I let go. He did too.

"I want to talk to you."

"I want something a little differnt, a little more, a little less. I want something. You gave it to me. But, you can't take it back."

"Listen you emo bitch! I am trying to-"

"Trying to what!" I hissed. I tried to keep my face to a blank sadness. But, I am sure rage surged through cause his friends send off their runner. I walked off in their opposite direction and he didn't come. Like isn't that the reason I am the way I am now? Fucking hate him! I dropped my book and one of his friends that was hiding better picked it up for me. But, I noticed he had slid a note into the book. I scowled and forced myself not to snatch. I was curious and got a suspicious feeling. He changed as he got up and passed me. They talked to him thinking I was long gone. He turned to me and had a sad smile. I walked to my last three loyal friends. Elaine, Carol, and Nicole. They all hugged me. We sat down and ate silently before we gained enough composure to talk about our weekend.

"Well let's go to Fay's house tonight and help her pack for the sleepover." Nicole said as soon as we all nodded the morning bell went off. We all giggled.

"Meeting ajourned." I said. Letting a littly sanity slip. I am glad to death that I have them. We all hugged again right before we all went in the same direction but to different doors. We smiled at each other between strangers and it was so stupid. Carol waved to me. I turned and waved to Nicole as she turned to wave to Elaine. Elaine pouted and waved to a wall right before going into her class. I smiled slightly and as I turned the note giver brushed past me and it's like everything froze stopped and sped up like a stuck tape trying to fast forward. I almost tripped and I heard Nicole giiggle as I walked into my class 2 doors down from hers.