Pain You, Love You

I know a lie when I hear one and when I say one

I sat down and opened the note. It had a locker number on it.

"Locker 100"

That locker is practically a trash bin in the wall. But, I was somewhat curious. If it is important I will wait till he confronts me again before I actually listen. I don't trust him. I don't know him. Will is his name. That's all I know. And I don't really care to know even that. I looked up and saw the class looking at me.

"Faisha. Are you here or absent?" I looked at her like she was a mental patient.

"I hope you are just playing at blind."

"Excuse me." And now I am in the wrong for being able to see. " Please go stand in the hall."

"Can't you just lecture me while I sit inside the room so I don't have to move?" she looks at me and goes straight to the intercom.

"Please get Mr. Harrindindgen to my room please. A Faisha Ernning is in need of a conference." She took her finger off the intercom. She looked so smug like she had won something. Plus she stuttered and messed up his name as practically always.

"What makes you think I need to have a conference with Mr. Harrindgen?" I said stressing the correct and proper pronunciation of his name.

"You are being disobedient."

"How?"

"You just are."

"That's what you are planning on telling the principal?"

"No I am not going to tell him, you are?"

"What am I supposed to tell him?"

"You know what you have done wrong?"

"Actually I do." I walked up to her desk and grabbed the homework and the quiz and the test she has written down that we are supposed to be doing in class today. I walked out just as he opened the door. He asked me to wait. I did. I didn't need to bitch at him. He was being smart. He came out a few moments later and came back out.

"Faisha. You can go back in but please act more orderly." I looked up at him and seeing as he has known me for 6 years as his favorite middle/high school student, he knew I was right. But, I had to be "orderly". At least he chose a better word then obedient.

"Could I sit in your room for this class. I am extremely irritated now." I asked.

"So you have eaten seeing as you said irritated." he joked. I took that as a no and walked back into the class. I sat back in my seat. My seat buddy as he likes to call me, Harrison, nodded and held his hand out and we knuckle punched. I rolled my eyes. She addresses the class as if she hadn't just pissed me off, put her job in jeapordy, made the headlines of teacher and student gossip, and mispronounced the principal, her boss, name for like the 20th time in a row. Now that's acting.