Pain You, Love You

I wonder what I can do without doing it

I didn't know what to do again. He did it again. I had gotten out of Mrs. Bruder's class and was on my way to my next class and Will shows up freezes time and this time he came so close to speaking. He probably did but it didn't register to audible and written words in my jacked up mind.

"Go to the locker." Seems as though I got what I wanted. He confronted me. I pass that locker on my way to my locker before I get to the crapateria. I was eavesdropping one day to an upperclassmen and she called it that I agreed so I stole her word. Oh well. Didn't mean to, but, obbviously I actually did.

I sat down and my pen dropped. I leaned down to reach and get it when Erika Lanalley snickered at me. I looked up at her expecting her to go away. But, of course, she didn't.

"So, what? You're the principal's pet? Seeing as you were being a bitch last class." I cocked my head to the side. I slid my foot down and scooted my pen and stomped down to keep it in the perfect spot. She turned when she saw I wasn't going to say anything back to her and took one step before she rolled on my pen across to her seat and stumbled hitting her head. She already had a red tint in her eyes as she forced herself to be a big girl and not cry. I smirked and got up purposely and slowly grabbing my pen and writing down the Plan of the Day and Class Notes.

You would expect a girl to get the message the first time. But, she didn't and tried to act like she could do something to me. She had walked up to the front of the room and got some Kleenex to wipe at the non-existent blood on the inside of her bottom lip. I saw perfectly well what she did. She stuck her hand in her purse and squeezed the side. My guess is she used her nail clippers or eyelash curler. She wiped at her index finger and when she tripped and her blood tissue dropped on my notes living a metallic scent she fained innocent. As a whore can look. I didn't have to fain disgust. So, I put her silent show on blast.

"Eeew! I do not want aids!! Get that disease off of my desk! It is rude and most definately disgusting for a young lady to be dropping blood everywhere!" she turned halfway to pink as she quickly picked up the tissue and dropped it into the trash bin. Only to miss and get giggles and sour sneers from all who were watching. Even, Mr. Drongoot was mesmerized in my back handed plan. I really am not the girl anyone wants to mess with until I am calm again. But, still. Silly little girl. This Bitch ain't for kids. I tore out the paper and balled it up and popped it into the trash bin next to Erika's snot rag. See what you can do with the power of your mind? Cause I do.