Status: Slow going

Damien's Sister

The Darkness and Pain Rears its head

“That’s strange.” Blaze commented I only nodded as I looked around the area. A warm breeze shot through the school, as both Blaze and I stood up.

“That’s coming from the area close to the the stables.” I muttered.

“Stark’s over there.” Blaze said

“And Zoey.” I whispered before taking off towards the direction the warm breeze had blown in from.

“Dyani!” Blaze called after me as I took off. I made it quickly seeing Zoey hovering over Stark who was on the ground. When I reached her side I dropped to my knees next to her.

“It’s happening to him too isn’t Z.” I whispered as she was choking back a sob. As she nodded. Stark was grasping Zoey’s hand tightly. Blaze gasped from behind me before he dropped down next to Duchess who was whining.

“Stark.” Blaze whispered softly.

I looked up at him sadly before moving over to his side and placing my hand on his forearm.

“Zoey, listen before I’m gone.”

“Okay, Okay. Don’t worry. I’m listening to you.”

“Promise me two things.” He said weakly. As he coughed and leaned away from Zoey who supported him, he started trembling he was realy pale like a sheet.

“Yeah?” she said

I quickly grabbed Blaze by the hand and pulled him away from Zoey and Stark. He was crying silently as we stood a few feet away.

“Is he?” he whispered softly as other people slowly showed up.

I gently tugged him away farther as Neferet came and took Stark to the nurse’s. Blaze followed with his eyes as he slowly looked down at me. I gave him a sad understanding look as I looked back towards the group leaving.

I made eye conact with Damien who was crying at the sound of Duchess howl of pain. Blaze clenched his jaw tighter and I gently held his hand.

“Everything will take place soon.” I muttered. Blaze looked down at me sadly.

“What do you mean Dyani.” he said softly.

A tear fell from my eye. “The shadows, and the pain are coming.”

“I won’t let that happen to you.” he said suddenly after a moment of silence. I looked up at him.

“What do you mean?”

“Exactly what I said.” he spoke looking down at me. I just looked at him silently, before I nodded slowly.

I reached my hand to his cheek gently as he held it to his face, “Thank you.” I said to him through my affinity.

“It’s still freaky.” he whispered cracking one of his eyes open at me, I gave him a small smile.

“I know. Think how I felt when it happened the first time.” I said taking my hand away from his face. He still held it in his hand.

“Your connected with Nyx.” he whispered suddenly. I looked up at him.

“what do you mean?” I said to him.

“Your her mind in living form. Her thoughtfulness, her persuasion to everything that is right.” he said with a small grin.

I gave him a look.

“You know things Dyani, don’t you realize Nyx gave you this affinity for something, it’s to help those who aren’t truly connected.” he said

“I find it amusing how you know all this.” I whispered softly.

“To be honest, I don’t know where it all is coming from.” he said looking down. I held his hand gently.

“Nyx.” I whispered, he gave me a sad smile and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I own nothing but Blaze and Dyani and Isis, know this and accept it, thank you to my faithful readers.

SORRY FOR THE MAJOR DELAY

I have been busy with school and work, and other things.

So I ordered Awakened, can't wait for when it comes in the mail. I'm excited.