My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Matrimony and Ideas...

Elliot and Mikey were going to marry. Elliot founbd a priest nearby, and the only day he was availible was a show day. Do you think that that stopped them? Of course not, the wedding was to be backstage. Elliot looks nervous, and so does Mikey. Elliot exchanges a glance with Mikey and immediantly seems to relaxed. Aw how sweet. The ceremony goes by quite quickly. Then we reach the vows.

"Elliot Marie Swanson...I take you as my wife. To take you in my arms and keep you there forever. To stay by you side through the good times, and the bad. To love you know matter what happens to us. To dance in my boxers next to you in your underwear to your hearts desire." Mikey says looking into her eyes and sliding on the ring.

I laugh hearing the last sentence of his vow. I exchange a glance with Michelle and Gerard, who are seated next to me. We all remember the day we found them in their bunk...I don't think we'll ever forget. I'd hate if that happend to me!

"Micheal James Way...I take you as my husband. To never leave your side no matter what you get yourself into. To support you in you times of need. To be the one you can talk to no matter what. To love you...forever." she says sliding the ring on Mikey's left hand.

"I now pronounce you Mikey and Elliot...you may kiss the Elloit." the priest announces. They kiss...which seems to last a life time. Then they part, looking happier than ever. I suddenly feel someone grasping my hand. Michelle?!? Oh wait...it's my right hand, not my left. It's Gerard. I look over at him, smiling at me. What a perfect gesture.

Later, when we get back to the bus, Michelle and I sit next to Elliot on the couch (which is still REALLY copmfotable! I just can't get over it! Hehe).

"Ok...I have to ask. To dance in my boxers next to you in your underwear to your hearts desire?" Michelle asks

Elliot and Mikey, who walks by, make eye contact and laugh. Michelle and I decide it's time to go to bed...man that day was SO creepy! You know...it's just unforgettable.

Later on, it's about midnight. Everyone else went to bed...hours ago actually. I'm just restless tonight. I've got a lot of thoughts going through my head...but why is that different from anyone else? I'm searching on the internet...for random stuff. I end up on the site for Disney World...and I drool at the sight of the castle (not literally by the way!). It's been a long time since I've been to my favorite place...I miss it. Then a thought starts developing in my mind. Just as the thought almost reaches the idea stage, Gerard walks out of our bunk.

"You are still up?"

"Yeah...."

"What's up? You don't stay up unless somethings on your mind"

"Gerard, I think we're going to take a vacation."