My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Suprise...

Will and I are at mini golf on our first date. I have to say I'm having fun, but Will is so bad at golf! I find it kind of cute how he's trying, but he's misreably failing.

"I'm thinking mini golf is not my strength!" he says

"Yeah...not so much. But you've gotten better! Just keep you eye on the ball. There's a small hill, so you might want to hit the ball a little harder." I say, trying to help.

"Okay" he says, taking my advice to heart. The good news is, he swings and hits the ball right over the hill and into the hole. The bad news is he accidently lets go of the mini golf club and it flys into the air. Before he knows it, it comes down and lands on his head.

"Ow..." he moans.

"I think our game's over" I say laughing

"Yeah...it is." he says laughing despite his pain. We get some ice in a baggie and I insist on holding it to his head.

"Better?" I ask

"Yeah, much better. I think I'm alright now." With that being said, I gingerly removed the baggie from his head and we get up to go back to our dorms. He drives us in his car, which is a dark green convertible. He loves it.

"How did you manage to get such an awesome car?" I ask

"Well...my brother paid for it."

"Wow, I wish I had a brother to buy me a car!"

"He's doing REALLY well as a lawyer, he bought it for my birthday."

"Lucky! I'm going to have to work forever to get enough money for a car. I think I'm going to apply for a job at the zoo this weekend. Maybe I'll be a tour guide."

"I did that last year, it's a fun job. You meet lots of interesting people."

"Maybe we could do it together!"

"Actually, my mom, being headmistress and all, got me a job as a zookeeper. I get to clean pens."

"Wow that's glamorous!" I say laughing

"You have to start somewhere" he says smiling, very obviously proud of his new job. For the rest of the ride home we silently enjoy eachothers company. Soon, we reach my dorm building.

"I'll walk you up" he offers

"Thanks, that's nice of you!" I say. Just because of his genorosity, I slide my hand into his. He turns towards me and smiles. We walk up to my dorm, hand in hand. As I turn the corner to my dorm, I gasp.

"What......?" I say in confusion, because standing in front of my dorm is none other than Gerard Way.