My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Crushed...

I'm living on the bus. I have actually survived. I don't know how...it's kind of a miracle actually. The one BIG problem is that I'm lonely. Elliot and Mikey hang out all the time and Michelle is with Frank pretty often too. I have nobody. And even though there are three other guys to talk to...well....they're guys. AND guys who I can't possibly share any common interests. So..I'm alone. Except one of the guys Gerard is trying to talk to me...which is making it a little more aukward. I appriciate him trying my I think I'm a lost cause. Elliot came over and sat next to me...finally we can chat....oh Mikey is sitting down next to her. Darn. Elliot is drawing a sketch of Mikey...which I admit is pretty good. She should show Mikey. Just as I think it, Mikey inquires.

What are you doing?" Mikey asks

"Nothing" Elliot says clutching my sketchbook to my chest.

"Can I see?" Mikey asks

"Um...sure." Elliot says nervously handing him my closed sketch book

"Wow, these are...amazing" Mikey says flipping though her sketch book
"Is this me?" Mikey says turning to the page with the drawing of him

"Yeah..." Elliot says while her face turns bright pink

"Your a really great artist" Mikey says

"Thanks" she says practically drooling (okay not literally but you get the point). Why does she get all the fun...while I sit counting the lint in my pocket. I think they are really into eachother (as quick as it's been...I think a few weeks...I lost count on day 24). Why don't they just declare coupledom already so we can get on with our lives...