My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

A towel...

We got on the cruise ship today. Honsestly, it ROCKS! All I can say is, wow! Since we just got on the ship, naturally I want to explore a little before dinner time, so Will and I walk around a little. There are shops, a few restaurants, a health center, a spa, two pools, a rock climbing wall, and more! Could you ask for anything better? After walking around for a few hours, there's still two more hours before dinner. Will and I grab two lounge chairs facing the ocean, just to chill for a while.

"Isn't this so relaxing?" I ask

"Yep, it's really nice." he says, scooching his lounge chair closer to mine, so close they're touching.

"What do you think we should do tomorrow, since we have a day at sea?" I ask, already knowing the asnwer

"We should hit the rock climbing wall first thing in the morning, that is if you want to. I really want to climb it." Will says enthusiastically. I knew he wanted to, he's always been into active oudoorsey kind of stuff.

"Yeah, we totally can. I want to go to the spa too...I really need a massage. After what's been going on, it will be nice to just chillax...you know what I mean?"

"Yeah...it's been a bit rough. I know the band keeps finding it's way back into your life. But, on the bright side, they won't be here except for Mikey and Elliot...and I don't expect to see too much of them."

"You're right, thanks." I say smiling. And with that, I begin my relaxation. Before I know it, I've fallen asleep. About an hour and fourty five minutes later, I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty, time to go to dinner." he says, followed by a kiss.

"Sure...but I don't want to go! I'm so relaxed here." I say laughing. It's that moment a notice a rather large pool towel draped over me.

"Did you bring over this towel?" I ask Will.

"Well...yeah I didn't want you to be cold..."

"Thanks, you're so sweet. Let's go to dinner." I say, stretching as I get up.

"Good idea, we don't want to be late." he says. We get up and walk to the Grand Dining Room. It's one of three dining rooms on the ship, and happens to be the one Elliot, Mikey, Bella, and I are assigned to. We look around to find Mikey, Elliot, or Bella.

"Do you see anybody?" I ask. A few moments later, I get a reply.

"Um...yeah...I see them...but....but....how the heck...." he says, muttering to himself. I look in the direction he does, and I am not happy.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?" I ask loudly. This might just ruin my vacation.